• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn another brother caught by that marijuana syringe.

I mean, in his defense he (or his source) may have just meant a syringe filled with oil/concentrate and it was worded wrong because he's completely unfamiliar with the subject.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how much marijuana you inject today?

I'm just a man with his finger on the pulse of the post-millenials :wink:

buy-cannabis-oil-online-1024x731.jpg

And that's 10K for me!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commissioner Rob Manfred says Major League Baseball will look into a politicized tweet by umpire Rob Drake that referenced a rifle and criticism of U.S. President Donald Trump.

Drake posted this message to Twitter on Tuesday: "I will be buying an AR-15 tomorrow, because if you impeach MY PRESIDENT this way, YOU WILL HAVE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR!!! #MAGA2020"

The tweet has since been deleted.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone here does understand that oil is in fact stored/sold in syringes (and not subsequently injected into the body with a needle) like in the picture I posted, right? You're being way too hard on this guy.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See now that the twitter account is clearly fake/satire/not to be taken seriously but my general point is the same, especially since I could easily see my dad saying this about a syringe filled with oil and you guys giving him shit :wink:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
See now that the twitter account is clearly fake/satire/not to be taken seriously but my general point is the same, especially since I could easily see my dad saying this about a syringe filled with oil and you guys giving him shit :wink:
In high school my parents found a bag of hash in my room, and in the quickest thinking I have ever done in my life I scolded them for disturbing a science experiment.
Boss move, if I do say so myself :thumb:

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In high school my parents found a bag of hash in my room, and in the quickest thinking I have ever done in my life I scolded them for disturbing a science experiment.
Boss move, if I do say so myself :thumb:

Very well played, even if they'd known you were lying you could have watched then twist and turn trying to explain how they knew what it was (and then go look for their stash).

I still remember when this lacrosse player I knew in college got mono and his parents unexpectedly surprised him with a visit. His mom apparently went to hang her shit up and couldn't figure out what the fuck was up with his closet. "Uh, mom, that's a grow room". She had no clue what he was talking about and I thought "with what I know about his habits how on earth is that possible?"

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that during the Astros GM's presser regarding the firing of his assistant somebody asked if he had apologized to the reporter yet. I guess he replied this has been a hectic last couple of days and he hasn't had the time to do that yet.

I guess the reporter was at this press conference yet he didn't have the time to apologize to her.

Your hired the domestic abuser, you reap what you sow Astros.

Fuck Houston and Dallas!

Status
Not open for further replies.