• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Buckner's dead.

Always liked how he embraced what happened in '86. He was great on Curb.

This was also a pretty awesome moment.

Buckner had a heck of a MLB career, it's s double-edged sword regarding what happened in '86, the toil it took on him and his family was well documented in the 'Catching Hell' ESPN 30-for-30 doc (very well done, by the way), but it at least it had a happy resolution and is anybody going to forget Buckner for that gaffe in '86.

/If Calvin Schiraldi or Bob Stanley would have done their jobs, the Red Sox likely win in '86.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got the Tomato Mozzarella Chicken sandwich at my store now. Is it popular up in Canada? @dash @puckhead @jstewismybastardson?

I had to google it ... we talkin McDonalds ? lol

I got no clue if its up here but i have seen that cdn mcd’s now have fish and chips for a limited time. Not a big mcdonalds consumer myself these days aside from getting the kids happy meals between chauffeuring them between activities :noidea:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to google it ... we talkin McDonalds ? lol

I got no clue if its up here but i have seen that cdn mcd’s now have fish and chips for a limited time. Not a big mcdonalds consumer myself these days aside from getting the kids happy meals between chauffeuring them between activities :noidea:

Yeah. We’re doing a thing where we’re importing 4 different items that are from other countries. According to the guides and books we got, the Tomato Mozzarella is in Canada.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
We got the Tomato Mozzarella Chicken sandwich at my store now. Is it popular up in Canada? @dash @puckhead @jstewismybastardson?
i think they had a rotating menu recently (last year maybe?) where they had tastes of the provinces.
that one sounds vaguely familiar, though i have no idea what region it would have represented (Commercial Drive?) and don't think i tried any of them

but no, it's not nor never has been, a big thing up here

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish Norvell would have been smart and stayed.

Agreed, of all the players that left early, he's the only one I think is making a mistake. I even thought Tillie leaving early was the right call, despite his injury history, which is why I am so surprised to hear he's coming back.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guy in Singapore has been MIA for about a week - finally tracked him down in Macau yesterday. He said to drop a hundred on Ruiz just for the hell of it. He also said he'd never heard of that dude with nine goals the other day. Some bookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.