• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the swamp? Well, the naslundfan19 moniker is still there to use if you ever want or need it.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the swamp? Well, the naslundfan19 moniker is still there to use if you ever want or need it.

Yeah, I may use it. I am kind of done with that place and may just retire the Forty_sixand2 name and drop in with UNC updates as naslund. I have not decided yet, ha ha.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got around to washing and ironing some of the sails from my Lego pirate ships.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I may use it. I am kind of done with that place and may just retire the Forty_sixand2 name and drop in with UNC updates as naslund. I have not decided yet, ha ha.

I'm pretty much done there too. Although last night was the first time I've posted there in 2-3 months.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make me think, lol...

IIRC I have 8 different Lego ships.

Nice! I used to build stuff with my brothers when we were kids. I'd always try and build that gas station. Also got used to walking around like Donkey Kong while we built stuff.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice! I used to build stuff with my brothers when we were kids. I'd always try and build that gas station. Also got used to walking around like Donkey Kong while we built stuff.

Hehe, sounds familiar. I used to have pieces all over the place. I've still got a few things I made over 10 years ago stored away. I went through them not that long ago. I'm not really sure what I thought I was making though. Some interesting stuff for sure.

When I was a lot younger, my parents would tell me to pick up all my Lego pieces right before Christmas or else Santa wouldn't come.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hehe, sounds familiar. I used to have pieces all over the place. I've still got a few things I made over 10 years ago stored away. I went through them not that long ago. I'm not really sure what I thought I was making though. Some interesting stuff for sure.

When I was a lot younger, my parents would tell me to pick up all my Lego pieces right before Christmas or else Santa wouldn't come.

Santa doesn't deliver to Seabird fans anyways...

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once they are built, do you secure them with anything, like a layer of something to hold it together and move them easier?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should look into maybe getting the old school Lego set again.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best of luck, bud!
when is decision day?
Thanks!

Interviews are conducted over october and november. If I get called sown, I made the first cut. I will know for sure on January 1. I am still going to be in and out because I need to have a bunch of stuff completed by the end of April to qualify, if I am selected. However I wanted to take a few nights to come in here as a self reward. I still have a lonnnng way to go.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they are built, do you secure them with anything, like a layer of something to hold it together and move them easier?

No, I don't do anything to keep my Lego sets together. If a set or something I built happens to break, then it was time for me to take it apart anyway. ;)

I know some people will glue their sets together. I never understood the reasoning behind that. Takes away what Lego bricks are supposed to be, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.