• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much, just relaxing at home, glad I'm not outside. What's new with you?

Well, since I have unpacked my shotguns and hand cannon, which i had set for a flight to England to recoup my sister's cash and have come to grips with beign fucked and not responding like Mitch Rapp, I am prepping my fridge for guests...

...making dips and appetizers, chopping veggies, loading the beer fridge, the usual....

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
What's new, what are you all gettin yourselves into tonight

took my kid to see Christmas lights tonight. It's nuts.
picture walking around for 30 minute in solid this:
5233039327_c391f23a74.jpg

there's also a train, but there was a three hour line up. no thanks.

then found a great little French Bistro that had 50% off entrees on Wednesdays.
Steak Frites for $11? yes please.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool pics puck!

So these retards posted the same ad for the same tickets with the same stipulation again. In addition, the money order was received at a mobile phone store/cash checking place in England. A few phone calls got me the address of the check cashing place, a nice conversation with one of the people who works there and at least a general description.....not sure what I can do with this info though...;)

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Cool pics puck!

So these retards posted the same ad for the same tickets with the same stipulation again. In addition, the money order was received at a mobile phone store/cash checking place in England. A few phone calls got me the address of the check cashing place, a nice conversation with one of the people who works there and at least a general description.....not sure what I can do with this info though...;)

maybe call the police department nearby in England (this plan is better if you have Skype or something).
it IS international mail fraud, which is a felony everywhere. the issue is finding the agency that would care... would western union know who that would be? setting up a sting would be pretty damned easy.

i can't imagine the frustration you must feel. I had my wallet stolen a couple of months ago, and found out a credit card was used at a gas station a half-hour away. i was ready to drop everything, go through their security tapes to hunt the fucker down.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 46, who ya got Jan. 10th? I think you know my pick.:D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally saw Despicable Me tonight. I loved it. And I want minions. Now.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe call the police department nearby in England (this plan is better if you have Skype or something).
it IS international mail fraud, which is a felony everywhere. the issue is finding the agency that would care... would western union know who that would be? setting up a sting would be pretty damned easy.

i can't imagine the frustration you must feel. I had my wallet stolen a couple of months ago, and found out a credit card was used at a gas station a half-hour away. i was ready to drop everything, go through their security tapes to hunt the fucker down.

We have contacted western union, ebay et al....and as for local authorities, well, not just yet....however the type of people who do stuff like this seem to be easily persuaded that they run the risk of dealing with the occasional dangerous person, and are usually easy to make squirm. We are not talking about MS-13 here....:rolleyes:

nas'

I like Oregon, but it will be a shootout. 47-38.

darkstone,

When you get into grad school, you will become a mineon.

Status
Not open for further replies.