• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT. I think she likes AC/DC

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police: NH woman arrested 4 times in 26 hours

EPPING, N.H. (AP) - Authorities say a New Hampshire woman has been arrested four times in 26 hours for blasting the AC/DC song "Highway to Hell" and other loud music from her home and for throwing a frying pan.

Police first issued a warning to Joyce Coffey on Tuesday afternoon at her home in Epping. They say they were called back an hour later and arrested her for the loud music.

Police say Coffey was arrested again five hours later. She was released and arrested again before dawn Wednesday over more loud music.

Police arrested her again after her nephew said he tried to remove some of his belongings from her house and she threw the frying pan at him.

Coffey was jailed Friday and couldn't be reached for comment. WMUR-TV reports a judge has recommended she use headphones.

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

EPPING, N.H. (AP) - Authorities say a New Hampshire woman has been arrested four times in 26 hours for blasting the AC/DC song "Highway to Hell" and other loud music from her home and for throwing a frying pan.

Police first issued a warning to Joyce Coffey on Tuesday afternoon at her home in Epping. They say they were called back an hour later and arrested her for the loud music.

Police say Coffey was arrested again five hours later. She was released and arrested again before dawn Wednesday over more loud music.

Police arrested her again after her nephew said he tried to remove some of his belongings from her house and she threw the frying pan at him.

Coffey was jailed Friday and couldn't be reached for comment. WMUR-TV reports a judge has recommended she use headphones.

Oh.........damn........I thought you were going to tell us a kinky story about you and the Russian nurse. :eyebrows:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh.........damn........I thought you were going to tell us a kinky story about you and the Russian nurse. :eyebrows:

Bingo !!! I was wondering how long it would take before someone mention something like that.

rep.

Jimmy_the_Tongue

Walks Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highway to Hell is a great song...that girls got rhythm!

Last edited by a moderator:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused by this story though - I always thought it was a long way to the cops if you wanta rock 'n roll...

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Judge: "Presently, as long as you're quiet, I'm not really concerned about your throwing of frying pans."