• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comeds told me this picture was a little disturbing, because his aunt wore the same outfit as Lucy this year.
No offense to Lucy, she looks great, but she doesn't wear that as well as Aunt Patsy. And no, I'm not being "weird" she's an aunt by marriage, not blood. Though who am I kidding, with legs like hers not sure it matters.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why does this happen? I though our cats and dogs were kind of color blind, as scientists tell us they don't have the same color receptors in their eyes as we do. But, our Whiskey thinks differently....

We get those little 1 inch foam balls for our cats. They love them and chase them all over, playing fetch with us, of course, when they feel like it. These balls are in a variety of colors, otherwise identical.

Whiskey only wants to play with the green ball. The last couple of days, he's gone through the cat toys and discarded other colors to find the green one. He brings that one, and only that one, into the bedroom and meows for playtime.

Why? Green is kind of in the middle of the visible spectrum. And, Snowflake the Siamese girl shows no preference.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why does this happen? I though our cats and dogs were kind of color blind, as scientists tell us they don't have the same color receptors in their eyes as we do. But, our Whiskey thinks differently....

We get those little 1 inch foam balls for our cats. They love them and chase them all over, playing fetch with us, of course, when they feel like it. These balls are in a variety of colors, otherwise identical.

Whiskey only wants to play with the green ball. The last couple of days, he's gone through the cat toys and discarded other colors to find the green one. He brings that one, and only that one, into the bedroom and meows for playtime.

Why? Green is kind of in the middle of the visible spectrum. And, Snowflake the Siamese girl shows no preference.

I thought cats liked the green spectrum.