• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that many care but I have 2 dogs, a cat and a horse. We rescued one of our Labs from these people who abandoned him. He was skin and bones and had heart worms severely. Its now a year later and he is healthy and happy other than his hip displasia but he is a hell of a dog!

Also rescued our horse from near starvation. Knew nothing about horses at the time but my evil in laws wouldnt feed her enough so sh lost most of her teeth and was wasting away to nothing. Its a miracle she is around today an I have a very close bond with her today. It has taken years to get her to her healthy weight she is today. I will now attempt to post a before and after pics if I can remember how to do it?
a>

Of course we care buddy. You're a good man for rescuing those animals. :suds:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that many care but I have 2 dogs, a cat and a horse. We rescued one of our Labs from these people who abandoned him. He was skin and bones and had heart worms severely. Its now a year later and he is healthy and happy other than his hip displasia but he is a hell of a dog!

Also rescued our horse from near starvation. Knew nothing about horses at the time but my evil in laws wouldnt feed her enough so sh lost most of her teeth and was wasting away to nothing. Its a miracle she is around today an I have a very close bond with her today. It has taken years to get her to her healthy weight she is today. I will now attempt to post a before and after pics if I can remember how to do it?
a>

well done

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dog turned 13 yesterday, Golden Retriever.

He's half deaf and half blind, don't do much anymore but lay around and lick his nuts.

We have a lot in common...... and no damn-it, I can't reach!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Dog turned 13 yesterday, Golden Retriever.

He's half deaf and half blind, don't do much anymore but lay around and lick his nuts.

We have a lot in common...... and no damn-it, I can't reach!!

lol I love the seniors.

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I love the seniors.

His favorite pass time is chasing rabbits, has caught 6 of them in total.

Now when he sees one he takes about three steps, looks back at me and says "you know he was mine I just didn't feel like-it today".

Still hasn't figured out where snowballs go when you throw them into the snow, 10 minutes later he's still digging.....:doh:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now when he sees one he takes about three steps, looks back at me and says "you know he was mine I just didn't feel like-it today".

Still hasn't figured out where snowballs go when you throw them into the snow, 10 minutes later he's still digging.....:doh:

i love on nice days they just hang outside and take it all in. so relaxed. I miss my senior boy.... but I have another coming into age 9 so the grey is kicking in. its great to watch.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mine is 11 and he still tries to catch rabbits. He doesn't often get too close anymore. Unless its a very stupid or fat rabbit.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How to repair a broken Turtle shell after it was run over by a car

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash