• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sure thats half of the SportsHoopla regulars faces after most arguments in threads

A couple of those look like me when I first wake up.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've put my cats on a healthy diet starting with this for dry food. The healthy wet food is very expensive so I might just give them real meat/fish for their dinner. The 15lb bag is $38+ compared to the cost of Purina or Meow Mix type dry food.

pPETS-10052412t300x300.jpg

Check them out.

Healthy Food for Pets - Healthy Dog Food, Natural Cat Food, Gourmet Dog Biscuits ? Innova Holistic Pet Food

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feed all my dogs raw. chicken, pork, beef, turkey, lamb, bison, venison, tripe when I used to feed kibble to my boxers no matter how good quailty I used I would see that they would experience some form of reaction to them (head tremors, bumps rashes etc) when I went to raw they all disappeared and my vet trips cut down dramatically. I know there are very good kibble out there that wont cause reactions but once I went to raw I never want to go back (quite alot cheaper too)

I've put my cats on a healthy diet starting with this for dry food. The healthy wet food is very expensive so I might just give them real meat/fish for their dinner. The 15lb bag is $38+ compared to the cost of Purina or Meow Mix type dry food.

pPETS-10052412t300x300.jpg

Check them out.

Healthy Food for Pets - Healthy Dog Food, Natural Cat Food, Gourmet Dog Biscuits ? Innova Holistic Pet Food

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Mayzie's on raw too. That bitch eats better than i do.
Vet wanted us to start cooking for her, but fuck that. she's most closely related to the wolf, and they never had cooked food.

see, i even found pic of a relative:
BEOHKLWCAAEphjZ.jpg:large

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I see the resemblance :rollseyes:

just make sure its raw bones not cooked bones the cooked splinter. if you do bones that is (good for white teeth)

also one time I went and ordered Lamb Neck at a butcher $1.19 a pound (save on meats back in the day) to be cut into cubes (50lbs) the girl who took the order spoke VERY bad english and said to come back in 30 mins. I came back and there was my necks cut into small cubes all 50lbs. she gave me the bill $200. I was like waht this should be $50... she cut me LEG OF LAMB into cubes she didnt understand what I wanted. she probably would have been fired had I not bought it so I did it was cubed noone was going to buy that. I took it home gave it to my dogs that night. they fucking were drooling so bad while they ate it. i was in the middle of cooking my meal at the same time and looked at my mac and cheese and looked at their food and back at mine and then theirs and I said fuck it took some out of the fridge seasoned them up and threw um on the BBQ. the dogs were piss I was eating THERE food lol

Mayzie's on raw too. That bitch eats better than i do.
Vet wanted us to start cooking for her, but fuck that. she's most closely related to the wolf, and they never had cooked food.

see, i even found pic of a relative:
BEOHKLWCAAEphjZ.jpg:large

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck she looks mad.

these are my guys EVERY morning after breakfast

f2lAWvt.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest foster we adopted out on Tuesday Charlie (this guy was FANTASTIC() if he was with us one more day I might have kept him

Dqu8OSY.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fuck she looks mad.

no, she's just anxious and excited... "where we going, where we going, where we going, can I come too? really? yay!"
also, she's supposed to stay in the back, so she's unsure if she will get away with her new spot.

BadMotoWeazal

Got Dirt?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey great photos guys..... I need to get some fresh pics of the little Mexican that's running around my house these days.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i feed all my dogs raw. chicken, pork, beef, turkey, lamb, bison, venison, tripe when I used to feed kibble to my boxers no matter how good quailty I used I would see that they would experience some form of reaction to them (head tremors, bumps rashes etc) when I went to raw they all disappeared and my vet trips cut down dramatically. I know there are very good kibble out there that wont cause reactions but once I went to raw I never want to go back (quite alot cheaper too)

Yeah I'm doing some research on the subject. I will say my 3 cats love the Innova and they seem to be having no effects from it. Their fur is really healthy and soft. I read that feeding them raw food "may" cause worms or other problems related with raw foods, but feeding them cooked they loose many of the nutritious value you get with raw. As for price, I decided to buy the good wet food in 12.5 oz (354 g for you foreign members :D) cans for $1.79 a can which is less than $2.4 a lb. I might be able to get them some dark chicken for around that price but beef and fish will cost me a lot more than $2.4 a lb. I'll always have kibble for them to eat during the day.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm doing some research on the subject. I will say my 3 cats love the Innova and they seem to be having no effects from it. Their fur is really healthy and soft. I read that feeding them raw food "may" cause worms or other problems related with raw foods, but feeding them cooked they loose many of the nutritious value you get with raw. As for price, I decided to buy the good wet food in 12.5 oz (354 g for you foreign members :D) cans for $1.79 a can which is less than $2.4 a lb. I might be able to get them some dark chicken for around that price but beef and fish will cost me a lot more than $2.4 a lb. I'll always have kibble for them to eat during the day.

we also provide some supplements on top of the food. we add pure can pumpkin (or at halloween when we clean out the pumpkin for carving we boil that) and give them a tablespoon of it. it has so many nutrients in it and its so natural. also if you want a pet to loose some weight you can hold back on some of their regular food and replace with pure pumpkin and they get all the nutrients needed but fill up quicker as well. although their poop can go orange :D

my older dog before he passed ended up not wanting to eat the raw anymore so we had this ground chicken/veggie mix that had no bone and we fried it up for him and he loved it. lost some nutrients but then we added some salmon oil or some vitamin E and it balanced. however like you said you have to do the research and find what works. especially with raw research is very important.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one of the vetrenarian offices my wife worked at someone told her to give our dog a tablespoon of yogurt each night to aid digestion and to keep teeth healthy.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one of the vetrenarian offices my wife worked at someone told her to give our dog a tablespoon of yogurt each night to aid digestion and to keep teeth healthy.

we do that with every meal

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3