• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Lucky.............

I get Butt in face

We have found out that Odin has issues with his anal glands.

When they don't get cleared as he's taking a dump, the secretions can come most anytime and they are beyond unpleasant.

Worse than any normal shit smell by miles.

In an on-line description it was called "a smell like rotten fish in a dirty garbage can on a smoking hot day."

We've had him to the vets twice to get them squeezed out. Tried it ourselves but we don't want him to hate us because we squeezed his ass...

It's usually an issue with dogs, not cats.

If he rubs his ass on you when it's leaking whatever you are wearing is in the washing machine post haste.

Or the top cover of the bed. You'll wake in the middle of the night and right away you notice it.

Still love the little shit though.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When they don't get cleared as he's taking a dump, the secretions can come most anytime and they are beyond unpleasant.

In an on-line description it was called "a smell like rotten fish in a dirty garbage can on a smoking hot day."

We've had him to the vets twice to get them squeezed out. Tried it ourselves but we don't want him to hate us because we squeezed his ass...

If he rubs his ass on you when it's leaking whatever you are wearing is in the washing machine post haste.

Or the top cover of the bed. You'll wake in the middle of the night and right away you notice it.

Tia. No Issue. Just walks up and does it........

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, that's brutal.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the way on nice days my dog likes to sit on the deck in a lounge chair and just relax. He can sit there for hours, not sleeping, just enjoying the day.
20240316_105838.jpg
I also like how he gives me a heads up when the neighbor lady is either swimming or sunbathing. (two quick barks, pause, third bark)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dog being forced to pose for his "spring picture" by my wife. He cried himself to sleep afterwards.
IMG_5307.jpg