• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost our cat when I was in middle school. He was a free-range cat and ran out in the street.

Now, we don’t let the cats out. Not that they would go. They avoid the open door. They were rescues. This is the only home they've ever had, and they are very happy here.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lost our cat when I was in middle school. He was a free-range cat and ran out in the street.

Now, we don’t let the cats out. Not that they would go. They avoid the open door. They were rescues. This is the only home they've ever had, and they are very happy here.
When I grew up we let the cats out during the day, if they wanted to go, and called them in when it got dark. We lost one when I was in middle school too. Just never cane home.
After that, all indoor cats.

In my neighborhood now there is only one free range cat. Oh and another that follows along when it's owner takes a dog for a walk. Always makes me laugh.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that looked a lot like the hit Cousins laid on Gubberson :D

Not really a bird person but they are pretty remarkable and devoted to their owners and/or families. My brother had a couple that was really cool to him and pretty neat. It was a dick to everyone else though.

Over the summer I went to a cookout and they had an older parrot. I asked the woman I knew if I could see it and she had someone else take me in her house to show me. She could not show me herself because the parrot hated her and would go crazy when she was in the house. Apparently it was her bird when it was young until she moved away for college. For the last 40+ years it has hated her.