• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Geno Smith arrested

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, you were kind enough to leave the tip in the headline. Bigger man than I am. I would have taken out the Alabama CB from the tag. I would fallen for it if you had done that, given the negative press he's already had, the prevalence of DUIs compared to other crimes, and being in New York.

Yes, I know, the NFL is a microcosm of society in a microscope, being in New York doesn't make you guilty, and the press Geno's had doesn't cause DUIs or as a result of prior criminal behavior. But I still would have thought, "man, Geno, you couldn't avoid this?"

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initially, my reaction was: WTF doesn't he have a sprained ankle?

:clap:

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me going for sure. I'm glad it wasn't Geno for the Jets, you hate to see these guys make bad decisions and possibly ruin their lives. Anyone hoping to see these guys get in trouble has some serious problems.

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You had me going for sure. I'm glad it wasn't Geno for the Jets, you hate to see these guys make bad decisions and possibly ruin their lives. Anyone hoping to see these guys get in trouble has some serious problems.

Why is that? These jerkoffs have been babied their entire lives, or at least since they demonstrated they could run fast and throw far. When they're assholes, and Geno Smith is, I ACTIVELY root for them to fail at life.

People who don't root for them to fail have serious problems, if you ask me. Fact: 98% of these idiots would be minimum wage employees if they didn't have physical talents. Those that choose to waste it because they're stupid should have it publicly stripped from them.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that? These jerkoffs have been babied their entire lives, or at least since they demonstrated they could run fast and throw far. When they're assholes, and Geno Smith is, I ACTIVELY root for them to fail at life.

People who don't root for them to fail have serious problems, if you ask me. Fact: 98% of these idiots would be minimum wage employees if they didn't have physical talents. Those that choose to waste it because they're stupid should have it publicly stripped from them.

If every asshole in the world had their life ruined, what would the world look like? Honestly these comments would kind of put someone in the asshole category, do you deserve to have your life ruined and be publicly shamed?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Consider the source; it was DoDub who said that.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YAWWWWWNNNNNNN

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2