• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Disney buys Lucasfilm, plans to release Star Wars episode VII

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Looks decent. I had a different idea for the reboot.

Post nuclear apocalypse, very few sickly people scattered about, very few animals.
A lonely man eats scraps and a female duck wanders over. He gives her scraps. Later they sip wine together during a fierce storm. He goes to bed and pulls a blanket up. The duck looks at him. He lifts the blanket to let her in.
Thousands of years later half human /half ducks roam the landscape peacefully. Peacefully but not helpless.

I sent my treatment to Martin Sheen and Paula Abdul but so far nothing....
straight up now tell me,
are you really gonna quack me forever
and how does a wing even hold a gun?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I want Andor. I'm nervously excited about Ahsoka, who to me is one of the best characters the universe has produced, but I'm always worried when they stretch a good character's story that it won't hold up. Actually excited about Rogue Squadron. And Obi-Wan needs to be noir. It would be perfect as noir.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I want Andor. I'm nervously excited about Ahsoka, who to me is one of the best characters the universe has produced, but I'm always worried when they stretch a good character's story that it won't hold up. Actually excited about Rogue Squadron. And Obi-Wan needs to be noir. It would be perfect as noir.
What excites me a out Andor goes to the opening scene where he kills the hurt rebel to protect what they are doing it's dark and dirty which what I lived most about rogue one everything else you said is spot on vader coming back is exciting everyone kinds freaking out about how they were supposed to meet again but it was never fully explain that they didn't at least one other time..at least not that I read

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What excites me a out Andor goes to the opening scene where he kills the hurt rebel to protect what they are doing it's dark and dirty which what I lived most about rogue one everything else you said is spot on vader coming back is exciting everyone kinds freaking out about how they were supposed to meet again but it was never fully explain that they didn't at least one other time..at least not that I read
The thing that makes Rogue One work for me is that it's a bunch of nobodies who did one extraordinary thing, made on extraordinary sacrifice to change the course of the war. I think having a series about one defeats the ordinary soldiers bit of Rogue One, because Cassian necessarily won't be ordinary by the end of the series.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that makes Rogue One work for me is that it's a bunch of nobodies who did one extraordinary thing, made on extraordinary sacrifice to change the course of the war. I think having a series about one defeats the ordinary soldiers bit of Rogue One, because Cassian necessarily won't be ordinary by the end of the series.

that is a good point.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Fuck, this is going to be a challenge to avoid spoilers.
We waited until they were all out so we can binge.
Now don't think we can even start until after Christmas

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you get teary eyed mattola?

/Season finale is a 9.9 out of 10 on imdb with 22,000 votes
It was also 100% on rotten tomatoes...

It was absolutely fantastic. It gave me the one big moment of like that all of last Jedi didn't. Favreau and Filoni are carrying Star Wars

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks decent. I had a different idea for the reboot.

Post nuclear apocalypse, very few sickly people scattered about, very few animals.
A lonely man eats scraps and a female duck wanders over. He gives her scraps. Later they sip wine together during a fierce storm. He goes to bed and pulls a blanket up. The duck looks at him. He lifts the blanket to let her in.
Thousands of years later half human /half ducks roam the landscape peacefully. Peacefully but not helpless.

I sent my treatment to Martin Sheen and Paula Abdul but so far nothing....
1608425322240.png

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck. I have not watched any and have not really cared about it and know major details.

So is it good? I liked the first 3 movies. The most recent ones were ok. Actually I haven't seen the last movie. I plan to get Disney+ for the Marvel stuff soon so maybe I will try it.