• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Deep9er

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving HI. Family has had a blast. Snorkeled my brains out at Haunama Bay today. We've done so much the last few days.....already dreading going home Tuesday. Snow is still knee deep in MN.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I had a relative get bit by a dolphin in Hawaii. They said it was the only time they've ever seen that happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep9er appreciates your money, sincerely. :)

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Loving HI. Family has had a blast. Snorkeled my brains out at Haunama Bay today. We've done so much the last few days.....already dreading going home Tuesday. Snow is still knee deep in MN.

so glad you loved our islands and much thanks for coming here. Haunama Bay is a great place and glad you got in. that place gets REALLY crowded on weekends, tons of people are turned away.

sorry there was a little rain last two days, hope you're not a golfer?

been watching a lot of Yukon Men of late, and amazed at how you people deal with snow? the amount of extra effort required is amazing?

enjoy the rest of your stay.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so glad you loved our islands and much thanks for coming here. Haunama Bay is a great place and glad you got in. that place gets REALLY crowded on weekends, tons of people are turned away.

sorry there was a little rain last two days, hope you're not a golfer?

been watching a lot of Yukon Men of late, and amazed at how you people deal with snow? the amount of extra effort required is amazing?

enjoy the rest of your stay.

I was actually born on Oahu many moons ago. My dad was a sailor so I entered the world at Tripler.

As for Haunama, I'm a planner so I was out there early yesterday and today. I was in the water by 7:30 am. Sprinkling, but no worries. Saw a Honu this morning. It was just the two of us for about 10 minutes. No other snorkelers around. I was gone by 10 am when the tourist influx was gaining steam.

Yesterday we went to the North Shore for the second time in the afternoon. Not much rain up there. We hit a couple of the beaches and walked to Waimea Falls. My old knees enjoyed the asphalt paved walkway. My kids wanted some more shaved ice from Aoki's as well.

Today was more of a bummer but we've done so much we needed a little rest. I'm a golfer but didn't bring my clubs. This is about family time. Gone so much for work, don't want to disappear on vacations as well.

Finally, the snow is a pain but technology makes it easier to deal with. It's been a long winter. Gonna suck being back in the cold.

Mahalo

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Good for you...

it's shorts weather in MN now, lol...