• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Dareus arrested for possession of synthetic weed

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, if it is synthetic, how is it illegal?

I don't understand...any potheads, er, experts care to explain the difference between the two?

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chemical compounds in the synthetic weed are covered under the controlled substances act.....that's my understanding.

Also, synthetic weed tried to recruit real weed to another sports website, so it got banned for that reason as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chemical compounds in the synthetic week are covered under the controlled substances act.....that's my understanding.

Also, synthetic weed tried to recruit real weed to another sports website, so it got banned for that reason as well.

HAHA!!! Touche, well played sir, well played!

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm not too far removed from my undergrad days…

Synthetic never got that big when I was in school (on the east coast) since people were just learning about it. It was technically legal for a while, and I'm pretty sure people were able to buy it from certain stores. But it was outlawed within a year of two once the government caught up. I could be wrong, but that's how I understood it. Different compounds than regular weed, but still a schedule I controlled substance.

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DHB ?? Synthetic Marijuana or "Spice" as its commonly referred to has been outlawed in several states. It is actually much more harmful then regular weed given the fact it is manufactured in a plant in China and has god knows what kind of crap in it. I've seen Soldiers in the Military get hooked on it and basically become brain dead zombies once they become addicted, its bad shit.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not too far removed from my undergrad days…

Synthetic never got that big when I was in school (on the east coast) since people were just learning about it. It was technically legal for a while, and I'm pretty sure people were able to buy it from certain stores. But it was outlawed within a year of two once the government caught up.

I agree that there was a time when it wasn't covered. That loophole was shutdown though.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The chemical compounds in the synthetic weed are covered under the controlled substances act.....that's my understanding.

:clap:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why people are still messing with that shit. You get in less trouble around here for getting caught with real weed than you do spice. Not to mention the health concerns.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Synthetic stuff isn't illegal under any federal laws, but most states have banned it because it's all kinds of terrible for you.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol::suds:

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The chemical compounds in the synthetic week are covered under the controlled substances act.....that's my understanding.

hahahahahahahaha

I saw a brief youtube documentary on synthetic weed awhile back and it's supposedly way more powerful than regular weed. There may be two different versions though - one that is less strong and one that's really strong really nasty stuff. The documentary I saw seriously messed some dude up. I was very skeptical when I was watching it but he said he had a lot of experience with regular weed and took other hallucinogens frequently and never experienced anything like that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahahahahahaha

I saw a brief youtube documentary on synthetic weed awhile back and it's supposedly way more powerful than regular weed. There may be two different versions though - one that is less strong and one that's really strong really nasty stuff. The documentary I saw seriously messed some dude up. I was very skeptical when I was watching it but he said he had a lot of experience with regular weed and took other hallucinogens frequently and never experienced anything like that.

It's really not pleasant. It's stronger in the sense that you're more impacted, but the high's like your head is waterlogged.There's none of the euphoric type of effects that comes with it, just dulled.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
It's really not pleasant. It's stronger in the sense that you're more impacted, but the high's like your head is waterlogged.There's none of the euphoric type of effects that comes with it, just dulled.

Why does it not surprise me Grandpa Simpson is a pot smoker. And they claim it doesn't affect your brain. :rolleyes2:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's been proven conclusively, actually, in reference to adult smokers.