• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles plays for the Jags. He will be nothing. That's part of the reason these spread QBs fail. Most of the time they end up in shitty franchises who always draft in the top 10. That's part of the culture of failure in the NFL. Wilson and Luck are those rare finds out of the last few drafts. If every QB in the league were up for draft today, Blake Bortles wouldn't be picked in the top 25 of those 32 currently starting. Bortles had the luxury of being 6'5 and no other dominant name being in the draft. The Jags drafted him because they were obligated to find a QB. They will be picking top 10 the next 5 years or more. They are a bad franchise and he will be a wash out.

Traditionally, they've been a train wreck, that's for sure.

But according to Goose Gosselin, the Jags are doing it right this time around. He recently stated while on Norm's show, the Jags started something like 11/12 players this season with two or less seasons of service in the NFL.

He seemed to think, they're going about building a team in the right way.

All this and $6 gets us a nice cup of coffee at Starbucks of course. So we'll see.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the playoff committee agrees that TCU is stronger than Baylor as of now.

Bama
Oregon
TCU
FSU

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Tech has a very good chance to knock off FSU but will it be enough to eliminate them from top 4

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks taking care of Zona 20-0 half

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow should finalize the top 4

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love to see Baylor get in. It would probably take loses by Bama or TCU and Ohio St for that to happen.

I don't think MO has much of a chance of upsetting Bama. But I honestly think if Bama were to lose a close game too them they'd still make it into the final four.

But like I said, I don't see MO capable of doing so.

I'm hoping Wis takes care of Ohio St and GT handles Fla St - both of which are quite possible. Then we'll see some "interesting developments."

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think MO has much of a chance of upsetting Bama. But I honestly think if Bama were to lose a close game too them they'd still make it into the final four.

But like I said, I don't see MO capable of doing so.

I'm hoping Wis takes care of Ohio St and GT handles Fla St - both of which are quite possible. Then we'll see some "interesting developments."

If Bama loses to Missouri that would be really strange to let Bama in over the team who won the SEC. The Big 12 would consider Baylor and TCU co-champs because their weird (LOL) but SEC would not.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles plays for the Jags. He will be nothing. That's part of the reason these spread QBs fail. Most of the time they end up in shitty franchises who always draft in the top 10. That's part of the culture of failure in the NFL. Wilson and Luck are those rare finds out of the last few drafts. If every QB in the league were up for draft today, Blake Bortles wouldn't be picked in the top 25 of those 32 currently starting. Bortles had the luxury of being 6'5 and no other dominant name being in the draft. The Jags drafted him because they were obligated to find a QB. They will be picking top 10 the next 5 years or more. They are a bad franchise and he will be a wash out.

It's rather silly to assume that he'll be a bust. There were points this season where he looked really good and could have something in the future. Let's not forget he's a rookie this season. I don't think they'll be bad and drafting top 10 the next 5 years. They're getting talent together slowly but surely and I think they have a good coach. It wouldn't surprise me to see them good in a couple of years.

That and the QB position is the most important position of the game. So yes if you're going to take chances then you always do it in a QB. A good solid QB will ensure your franchise being relevant and something you can build around for potentially a decade or more. That's why I say that franchises that don't have good QB's should always draft more often because the position is just that important.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Tech has a very good chance to knock off FSU but will it be enough to eliminate them from top 4

I would think yes. They certainly aren't getting respect from the committee to date anyway.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bama loses to Missouri that would be really strange to let Bama in over the team who won the SEC. The Big 12 would consider Baylor and TCU co-champs because their weird (LOL) but SEC would not.

Mizzo is ranked 16th. So even if they beat Bama substantially I see no chance for them making it.

Again, I just don't see MO having much of a shot at Bama, although their DL is really tough.

4 weeks ago I was wondering if the Big 12 was gonna have a team. Today I think there's a decent chance for 2.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TCU having no problem with Iowa St. Ia St.really should not be in the Big 12.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus TCU, call off the dogs already.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00