• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT-Chiefs player, Jovan Belcher kills GF then drives to Arrowhead and commits suicide

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know or care what you meant by this. People seeking attention on a message board is pathetic. This happens everytime someone dies and I always thought it was pathetic.

well you fall right into the catagory of people looking for attention crying about everyone else,,,shit happens nothing anyone can do about it now life will move on without him and he'll be forgotten,,,,it may sound cold but it's the truth

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Jovon Belcher. I really don't know anything about the guy, but this is a horrific tragedy. I hope the families as well as Crennel and Pioli are not too damaged by this incident.

This. Besides the orphaned baby, that's the part that bothers me the most. Can't imagine what's going on in Crennel and Pioli's heads.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you fall right into the catagory of people looking for attention crying about everyone else,,,shit happens nothing anyone can do about it now life will move on without him and he'll be forgotten,,,,it may sound cold but it's the truth

Apparently telling everyone to grow up and stop being attention whores is "crying". LOL

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently telling everyone to grow up and stop being attention whores is "crying". LOL

you are too worried about everyone else,,,,this is just a message board

for me unless someone is jumping me I don't worry to much about others,,,

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are too worried about everyone else,,,,this is just a message board

for me unless someone is jumping me I don't worry to much about others,,,

Yet you were quick to respond to my post about people being attention whores, seems like you are plenty worried that it was directed at you. Not buying it, sorry.

The situation goes back much farther then you know. This has been going on for years, someone dies and immediately the usual suspects just on board to make it all about them. This argument has been around with us longer than you apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the right thing to do would be to cancel the game, but it seems like the majority of people feel it should go on. Goodell will probably follow that sentiment.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet you were quick to respond to my post about people being attention whores, seems like you are plenty worried that it was directed at you. Not buying it, sorry.

The situation goes back much farther then you know. This has been going on for years, someone dies and immediately the usual suspects just on board to make it all about them. This argument has been around with us longer than you apparently.

well I'm just hanging around waiting on the Bama game to start it's almost kick off,,,,but I have been on message boards for over 10 years and I have gotten to the point where I don't much care about most of the bull that happens on these boards I'll let you do the worrying for me,,,,,,,

the game has started I'm out of here for a while

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the right thing to do would be to cancel the game, but it seems like the majority of people feel it should go on. Goodell will probably follow that sentiment.

someone from the franchise will come out and say that he would have wanted the game to go on and it is the right thing to do. they might even go to the trouble to wear armbands to remember him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone from the franchise will come out and say that he would have wanted the game to go on and it is the right thing to do. they might even go to the trouble to wear armbands to remember him.

A lot of your posts are sarcastic, if not all, so I'm responding as if you are serious but don't think you are.

I know they won't and shouldn't give armbands to remember a murderer. I understand the troubles of most people who commit suicide, but this may just be him avoiding the prison and life he knew he'd have when caught. He couldn't face it and if it was because of his baby wasn't his, it was probably a fit of anger, as opposed to some depression. He could still be depressed as depressed people can get angry like everyone else, but it's not the same case as the rest. They shouldn't celebrate his life, only his family should do that. If they find out other reasons for killing the girl, it might be a mental disorder thing, but I'd assume he would have killed himself there.

In the end, we don't know anything. I don't assume it was part of a disorder that he killed and then went there to kill himself, but I don't know. I assume it was all reactions to one thing after another, but I don't know. But while we don't know, I don't think they should celebrate someone until they know more. He did, fault or not, cause someone else to die.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw this earlier today when i was out.....:wtf:

dont know what could make a person to this kinda of thing

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am really shocked at the direction this thread has gone. The immaturity level and pure idiocracy is out standing. I really thought this board was better then that. Some of these comments are horrid and should not be said.

Geraint

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of your posts are sarcastic, if not all, so I'm responding as if you are serious but don't think you are.

Okay I will simplify it for you. They didnt stop the Grammies just because Whitney Houston died and they sure as heck wont cancel a football match just because a player died. As some have already mentioned, he is nothing, just another statistic.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I will simplify it for you. They didnt stop the Grammies just because Whitney Houston died and they sure as heck wont cancel a football match just because a player died. As some have already mentioned, he is nothing, just another statistic.

Don't think he's just a statistic, though I know people do think that way. But I don't think there's any way for them to cancel the game. Not enough people really know about it that would cause trouble over it. I think they may separate themselves from it or at least the game from it. I don't mean ignore it, but I mean treat it like any other investigation and deal with it in time. I can see both sides, but there's a way to not cancel the game or cause tribute (like armbands), without being heartless.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think he's just a statistic, though I know people do think that way. But I don't think there's any way for them to cancel the game. Not enough people really know about it that would cause trouble over it. I think they may separate themselves from it or at least the game from it. I don't mean ignore it, but I mean treat it like any other investigation and deal with it in time. I can see both sides, but there's a way to not cancel the game or cause tribute (like armbands), without being heartless.

A lot of people are talking about cancelling the game. But the coaches (including Crennel and Pioli) and the team captains got together and discussed it and decided to continue as planned. It isn't them being forced into it or being heartless (not that you are saying that) People don't realize that football might be an escape or a way for friends/teammates to honor him.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people are talking about cancelling the game. But the coaches (including Crennel and Pioli) and the team captains got together and discussed it and decided to continue as planned. It isn't them being forced into it or being heartless (not that you are saying that) People don't realize that football might be an escape or a way for friends/teammates to honor him.

I agree. Someone implied that not cancelling would be like heartless, so I was saying there's a way to not cancel it without being heartless.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel soo bad for all the family and friends, but I just hope the child grows up in happy and loving family.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad Sad news.

Of course people on this board take this opportunity to attempt to get attention for themselves. Some things never change, so sad.

The fuck are you trying to prove, Dodub? A murder suicide happens IN REAL LIFE, and you decide to engage in pointless, internet nit picking? Grow the fuck up, douchebag. I've always respected you as an insightful Niners fan, but your post reeks of hypocrisy.

Admittedly I am breaking from my own belief system by replying to you in a disrespectful manner, but if you gave half a shit about what you said, you would have ignored the comments you believed to be self aggrandizing, instead of being a smart ass that points out how petty people act on the internet. People actually DIED - a child will grow up without parents, and 2 families will have to live without their children.

I find it disgusting that people find it more importnt to belittle each other than morn for dead human beings... Then again, it's impossible for 99% of people (myself included) to be halfway respectable when internet anonymity is involved, sooooo :hdn: