• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Chick throwing a table

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming she's a female indeed, she is one ugly broad man. Disgustingly ugly. Would anyone of you gentleman blaze that for half a million dollars?

For half a million dollars I'd blaze a donkey.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, to me the craziest part of this video was not the chick throwing the table. It was the fact that the same chick, after having thrown the table, caught a steel chair that was headed right at her with one hand. I think we may have found our next backup TE...with better hands then Walker.

Just as impressive to me was catching that chair with one hand. She must have 10+ inch hands!

Was just gonna say this. Good eyes. :suds:

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming she's a female indeed, she is one ugly broad man. Disgustingly ugly. Would anyone of you gentleman blaze that for half a million dollars?

I would with the hopes I get her prego with triplets and they will be the greatest athletes ever.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol I think that was USC's locker room after their bowl game.

BTW, what the hell is going on in this video?

Apparently they found out Culliver was being sent over for sensitivity training

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the ultimate fear factor challenge...

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently they found out Culliver was being sent over for sensitivity training

lol can you imagine if Cully went here and this happened? He might have tried to recruit shim to try out for the 49ers if shim is a him in drag?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know, to me the craziest part of this video was not the chick throwing the table. It was the fact that the same chick, after having thrown the table, caught a steel chair that was headed right at her with one hand. I think we may have found our next backup TE...with better hands then Walker.

I completely agree. That was my first thought on watching this video. It's like a dodgeball game. She blocks one chair with her purse, then catches the second. Awesome.