• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Boston

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A suspect is not a criminal. Like the Aunt said, where's the evidence? We had a number of stations focusing on the story but there's no incriminating evidence that ties them to the bombing.

The FBI looking into the older brother two years ago and the backpacks then no backpacks doesn't provide enough reason why towns were shut down and people were told to stay inside.

Anyone opinions? This story doesn't smell right. The 19 year old went back to class after this had all happened and only got 19 minutes (driving according to google maps) away from Boston. What were the ties to Boston reporters claimed they had and if there were ties why aren't we going after them? Many questions are unanswered and of course the two SUSPECTS are dead.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the shootout with the police, why kill the office at MIT, why throw explosives at the police, why have a bomb strapped to you? If you are innocent you go quietly with the police and let the legal system work for you, you don't wage war on them.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the shootout with the police, why kill the office at MIT, why throw explosives at the police, why have a bomb strapped to you? If you are innocent you go quietly with the police and let the legal system work for you, you don't wage war on them.

What he said. Also when you saw yourself on TV as "suspect 1 & 2" why not turn yourself in? Why rob a 7-11? Why when you are discovered you light the boat that you are hiding in on fire?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Fear. With the amount of hatred the media revved up these suspects, I'm not surprised they would try and protect themselves. They couldn't show their faces after they were ID'd

Where are these bombs? I haven't seen a photo of a bomb strapped to anyone. None of these other bombs went off. In a hostile situation such as a shootout, you would think a bomb would come in handy. Coverage has been right up there with Sandy Hook when it comes to inaccuracy, so I'm skeptical. People are throwing stories out there and hope they stick.

Such as on his twitter timeline @J_tar
He calls out a fake story
[MEDIA=twitter]323999160460251136[/MEDIA]/photo/1

Last edited by a moderator:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDk, if they haven't done anything, they would've met with the cops with lawyers....

I'm not so sure the first suspect, elder brother, is dead.... the whole world quickly covered/erased the arrest of a naked man that resembled the elder brother where it was said that he was shot at the initial gunfire exchange...

its a very shady and wierd coverup that doesn't make sense....

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your assessment, it's not adding up as it should. How the last suspect was caught befuddles me in a way. If the suspect was armed and dangerous, why allow a normal citizen to ID his position, walk back into said house, call said authorities and be arrested? They have shown pictures of the suspect climbing out of the boat, so obviously he was conscious enough to move and aware. If he was indeed the inbred killer as the media has claimed, why let a witness walk away to provide information on your location? If his pure intent was to simply give up, why was there a standoff after they clearly had identified he was in the boat?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your assessment, it's not adding up as it should. How the last suspect was caught befuddles me in a way. If the suspect was armed and dangerous, why allow a normal citizen to ID his position, walk back into said house, call said authorities and be arrested? They have shown pictures of the suspect climbing out of the boat, so obviously he was conscious enough to move and aware. If he was indeed the inbred killer as the media has claimed, why let a witness walk away to provide information on your location? If his pure intent was to simply give up, why was there a standoff after they clearly had identified he was in the boat?

It's real conspiracy theory for those who watched it from the start.

- The robbery committed by another pair. What were the odds?
- Was Tamarlan shot down, ran over(consistent report) by his brother or taken alive naked?
- Why and how is no one talking about a naked male(after being stripped down) mentioned by any news network or anyone affiliated with the manhunt? Youtube it before the FBI takes it down, CNN already did
- Call off the search for the day only for a citizen to find the 2nd suspect in the boat
- The 2nd suspect was "just outside" the lockdown zone, seriously?
- Are the Mother, Father and Aunt right about a possible setup?
- If setup, why where the brothers armed(if) and exchanging gunfire(if) if innocent?
- Honestly how stupid were they, if found guilty, to stick around in boston after the bombings? Sounds like they planning a subsequent attack with "additional bombs" found, but still....

It's quite odd the way it unfolded but at least a sense of closure was made....

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fear. With the amount of hatred the media revved up these suspects, I'm not surprised they would try and protect themselves. They couldn't show their faces after they were ID'd

Where are these bombs? I haven't seen a photo of a bomb strapped to anyone. None of these other bombs went off. In a hostile situation such as a shootout, you would think a bomb would come in handy. Coverage has been right up there with Sandy Hook when it comes to inaccuracy, so I'm skeptical. People are throwing stories out there and hope they stick.

Such as on his twitter timeline @J_tar
He calls out a fake story
[MEDIA=twitter]323999160460251136[/MEDIA]/photo/1

Fear? I don't care how afraid I am, I'm not going to have a suicidal shootout with the police when I could just as easily lay down and let myself be taken in. This is especially the case if I was innocent. I'm not going to possibly commit murder and spend the rest of my life in prison, if I am innocent and there is a chance that I won't have to do any time. Them being innocent doesn't make any sense.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This the one your talking about Calamity?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This the one your talking about Calamity?

I guess not, it was the 1st thing that came up under "1st suspect naked", assumed it was it.

Edit:

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fear? I don't care how afraid I am, I'm not going to have a suicidal shootout with the police when I could just as easily lay down and let myself be taken in. This is especially the case if I was innocent. I'm not going to possibly commit murder and spend the rest of my life in prison, if I am innocent and there is a chance that I won't have to do any time. Them being innocent doesn't make any sense.

Do you still have doubt that the feds didn't want them alive after watching the video?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A suspect is not a criminal. Like the Aunt said, where's the evidence? We had a number of stations focusing on the story but there's no incriminating evidence that ties them to the bombing.

Hold on... weren't they throwing IEDs out of their car when the cops were going after them? Or was that misinformation?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hold on... weren't they throwing IEDs out of their car when the cops were going after them? Or was that misinformation?

Reportedly. And reportedly suspect #1 seen getting arrested died in a shootout with the cops. Let's say the cops made a mistake and found the people in the car chase also didn't have anything to do with the bombings, then who's throwing IEDs out of the car? Another made up story it sounds like.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend I have known since 9th grade, which was 22 years ago. He lives 1 block away from where the second suspect was found and killed. He also was close enough to hear the bomb going off and all the gun shots when #1 died. Another friend has a son that goes to MIT and heard the gun shots there. My dad also was EOD for the NSA and knows many of the people who removed and detonated the IEDs at the house. I met and know several of them.

Let me tell you, there is no conspiracy.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The FBI looking into the older brother two years ago and the backpacks then no backpacks doesn't provide enough reason why towns were shut down and people were told to stay inside.

Anyone opinions? This story doesn't smell right. The 19 year old went back to class after this had all happened and only got 19 minutes (driving according to google maps) away from Boston. What were the ties to Boston reporters claimed they had and if there were ties why aren't we going after them? Many questions are unanswered and of course the two SUSPECTS are dead.

How about one of the lucky ones that survived giving the authorities a description of the guy who dropped a nap sack that later exploded? Although sounds like you won't 'buy' that evidence either...

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A suspect can absolutely be a criminal. But not all suspects are criminals.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Let's say the cops made a mistake and found the people in the car chase also didn't have anything to do with the bombings, then who's throwing IEDs out of the car? Another made up story it sounds like.

That makes zero sense. If they were the wrong people, why would they run from the cops?

Maybe I'm not quite understanding what you're trying to say? This is an open & shut case. You'd really have to reach to try to say there's some kind of conspiracy.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both suspects aren't dead either....