• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ot - baseball playoff thread?

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of the biggest offensive choke jobs in baseball history. unbelievable

reminds me of the 95 red wings who rolled through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs only to get swept by the devils

The Tigers offense didn't choke. The Giants pitching was just better. The National League doesn't get the respect it deserves. The Giants have now won 2 out of the last 3 World Series. The National League has won 3 straight.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for the constant umpjacking, the Giants would have won the last 3 World Series...

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank god the baseball playoffs are over. Now the prime time slots can be given to NHL games like they should be. I'm sorry, what'd you just say?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERE'S NO FUCKING HOCKEY?

images

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Giants fans. Your team deserved their championship. They were better than the Tigers in every facet of the game.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a little part of me was hoping sf would riot post game :noidea:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Giants fans. Your team deserved their championship. They were better than the Tigers in every facet of the game.

Thanks Higgy. Detroit will be back. That team is scary good. If they can keep Anibal Sanchez and then with Victor Martinez coming back.....damn. Leyland is a good guy. I think Detroit is going to storm back to the WS next year.

a little part of me was hoping sf would riot post game :noidea:

There was a bus fire and some broken windows.....

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn A's fans posing as Giants fans, eh filo?

/Congrats on the World Series championship, time to spread some of those wealth around though.

lol, well played sir. Damn the A's!

Thanks Dash. It was a long, crazy ride. Never thought it would happen after going down 0-2 to the Reds and then going down 1-3 to the Cards.....but this team was synergistic. They won hockey style in a mercenary's game. They came together and beat 3 more "talented on paper" teams. I know it's cliche, but they really played for the name on the front instead of the ones on the back. They got bigger when the moments got tougher.....they are the antithesis of the San Jose Sharks. lol. Not sure who your team is Dash, but if it's Seattle, they may be getting Tim Lincecum sooner rather than later.....maybe he can bring some of that magic ("pot") aroma up there. ;)

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been fun with photoshop for this whole series since one of my superiors is a MAJOR Tigers fan. He's a great sport.

Before Game 1:

Giants-Tigers-WS.jpg

After Game 1:

2.jpg

After Game 3:

rug.jpg

This morning took some rough arts & craft work:

photo-1.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, well played sir. Damn the A's!

Thanks Dash. It was a long, crazy ride. Never thought it would happen after going down 0-2 to the Reds and then going down 1-3 to the Cards.....but this team was synergistic. They won hockey style in a mercenary's game. They came together and beat 3 more "talented on paper" teams. I know it's cliche, but they really played for the name on the front instead of the ones on the back. They got bigger when the moments got tougher.....they are the antithesis of the San Jose Sharks. lol. Not sure who your team is Dash, but if it's Seattle, they may be getting Tim Lincecum sooner rather than later.....maybe he can bring some of that magic ("pot") aroma up there. ;)

I don't really have a MLB team (it used to be the Expos), but I do like the Mariners.