• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Announcement

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. Just a stupid video I made to make an announcement to my friends and family. But I thought I would share with the board as well. It's not the best quality but that's because I made it in 15 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Awesome man, Congratulations!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was like...wtf am i watching for the first minute in a half. Then i got it. Congrats buddy!

I love the Go 9ers part at the end.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Video not working :(. But are you expecting a baby?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome vid!!! Congrats TallGlass! Best wishes for you and your family.

I think you should add some scenes from Prometheus lol....

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Video not working :(. But are you expecting a baby?

Yep. April 22nd...ish

Awesome vid!!! Congrats TallGlass! Best wishes for you and your family.

I think you should add some scenes from Prometheus lol....

The video was gonna be this epic about a group of rogue soldiers but itjust kept getting bigger and bigger and the kid was gonna be born before I finished so I threw this together.

Worst part is I am already going through so many diapers... on account I haven't stopped shitting my pants since I found out.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. April 22nd...ish

The video was gonna be this epic about a group of rogue soldiers but itjust kept getting bigger and bigger and the kid was gonna be born before I finished so I threw this together.

Worst part is I am already going through so many diapers... on account I haven't stopped shitting my pants since I found out.

:rofl: Congrats!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATULATIONS TALL!!! Awesome work on the vid!! Nothing confirms what life is all about quite like the moment you become a Dad!! Congratulations Again Brother!!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Tall congrats man! I am on my iPhone so it wont let me watch. Will when I get home.

But the weird thing is, when I asked you that question, I was getting in the boards to announce the same exact thing. Just found out yesterday. Won't know date untill next Tuesday, but it should be close to yours. More niner fans!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tall congrats man! I am on my iPhone so it wont let me watch. Will when I get home.

But the weird thing is, when I asked you that question, I was getting in the boards to announce the same exact thing. Just found out yesterday. Won't know date untill next Tuesday, but it should be close to yours. More niner fans!

Thanks everybody. For the kind words!!

BV... yeah, she is a very pretty lady. And much smarter than I am too. But that's not saying much. With my athleticism, and her smarts... he might make a good QB.

Rv... that is awesome!! Congrats to you as well. The first thing I told her, was that the kids sports allegiances were mine! The kid is a Niners fan and that is not even negotiable. She can have everything else, but not the football team. Congrats again man.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. April 22nd...ish

Great date - my daughter was born on April 24th, 2011, with the due date of April 20. Congratulations, being a father is the best thing in the world. My daughter even makes me feel better when the Niners lose, which as she's unknowingly indicated to me, won't be this Sunday.

I watched the Vikings game after the conclusion was over (without knowing the score) because of something we were going to for my daughter- won't do that again. Live is always best. So, don't schedule anything on Sundays! (There was no other date for what I went to.)

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great date - my daughter was born on April 24th, 2011, with the due date of April 20. Congratulations, being a father is the best thing in the world. My daughter even makes me feel better when the Niners lose, which as she's unknowingly indicated to me, won't be this Sunday.

I watched the Vikings game after the conclusion was over (without knowing the score) because of something we were going to for my daughter- won't do that again. Live is always best. So, don't schedule anything on Sundays! (There was no other date for what I went to.)

My nephew is April 24th too. My mother is the 29th, I am the 4th and my father and aunt are both the 1st. I have a lot of April birthdays in my family.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My nephew is April 24th too. My mother is the 29th, I am the 4th and my father and aunt are both the 1st. I have a lot of April birthdays in my family.

July is a busy month for getting busy... Not to get too graphic, but are there a lot of July anniversaries in your family? ;)

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Thanks everybody. For the kind words!!

BV... yeah, she is a very pretty lady. And much smarter than I am too. But that's not saying much. With my athleticism, and her smarts... he might make a good QB.

Rv... that is awesome!! Congrats to you as well. The first thing I told her, was that the kids sports allegiances were mine! The kid is a Niners fan and that is not even negotiable. She can have everything else, but not the football team. Congrats again man.

Yea my wife told me I wasn't allowed to force our kids to do anything they don't want to do. I said they will be 49er/buckeye/braves fans and that is the only thing they have no choice on.