• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Announcement

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Congratz TALL!

Another Niner and Trojan fan comin into the world!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratz TALL!

Another Niner and Trojan fan comin into the world!

Well, Niners for sure, but I had to cave on the USC (pissed) because she is a graduate of UCLA. So I got the Giants and Niners, and she gets UCLA. What she doesn't realize is that because my kid will be watching all the other games with me and see me cheering for USC, it will naturally start to go for them as well.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
July is a busy month for getting busy... Not to get too graphic, but are there a lot of July anniversaries in your family? ;)
Never thought of that. I will have to look into it. A lot of drinking in the summer too....leads to more "accidents."

Yea my wife told me I wasn't allowed to force our kids to do anything they don't want to do. I said they will be 49er/buckeye/braves fans and that is the only thing they have no choice on.

Exactly. I have already got the recording ready when he is first able to hear, to listen to 49er highlights. He will be groomed from the womb. Interestingly... the year I was born the Niners won the superbowl a few months before. Hopefully the stars will align and the same will be true for my kid.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Never thought of that. I will have to look into it. A lot of drinking in the summer too....leads to more "accidents."

Exactly. I have already got the recording ready when he is first able to hear, to listen to 49er highlights. He will be groomed from the womb. Interestingly... the year I was born the Niners won the superbowl a few months before. Hopefully the stars will align and the same will be true for my kid.

The stars are alining!

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats TGOW! Awesome video by the way lol.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If that happens again, apologize to your ladyfriend for us but you and her will need to make 2 more consecutive babies so the 49ers can get a 3-Peat. We need to tap this goodluck babymaking well...

:bolt:

Congratulations by the way. I'm not a dad, I'm just the uncle who got them all amped up and excited then gave them back to my brother or his wife and ran away in laughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations by the way. I'm not a dad, I'm just the uncle who got them all amped up and excited then gave them back to my brother or his wife and ran away in laughter.

I used to be that guy and I was content being that guy. But I think I will enjoy my own a lot. And all my friends will get them riled up and give them back to me.

I will keep the good luck baby streak going as long as it's needed.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. Just a stupid video I made to make an announcement to my friends and family. But I thought I would share with the board as well. It's not the best quality but that's because I made it in 15 minutes.

Congratulations! Fight On!

Last edited by a moderator: