• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: A Little Bit of Silliness to While Away the Off Season Dulldrums

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
In this article from ESPN, New England Patriots' owner Robert Kraft states that he is in favor of an NFL franchise in London. Reading though the comments, there are several post where in people are suggesting names of European franchises. Let's see what we can come up with as team names. Just choose a European city and create a team name for each. Mine would be..

London - The Teabaggers

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this elsewhere, but I don't understand how this is news now. This was written about when it happened and it was fairly obvious that he straight up took it.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this elsewhere, but I don't understand how this is news now. This was written about when it happened and it was fairly obvious that he straight up took it.

People always roll out the red carpets and give world leaders luxurious gifts, it is completely understandable that Putin felt it was a gift. Everywhere he went people gave him shit, when Obama goes to other countries the people hosting give him things.

Kraft is just an idiot for not realizing what he was doing

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from '06

All the other stories said the same thing. He was talked into showing Putin the ring, some said by Putin, then putin took it. It's not like Kraft just said "here". He was asked to show him it.