• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Osweiler - What Happened

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear - I am not downplaying Oz - I'm saying - Oz got banged up enough to affect his ability to make plays and Kubiak took him out. I am further saying - instead of hanging on Manning the label that he was replacing the injured starter - the Broncos choose to spare Manning the indignity.

What's cool is there seems to be a significant possibility that Manning will return to form. I remember I was concerned about Steve Atwater going into the Packer Super Bowl as a guy whose talent had slipped - but during the Super Bowl - Steve Atwater had a throw back game - It would be great to see Peyton Manning do the same thing. I like fairy tale endings.

Players said that Manning has had a completely different energy this year heading into the playoffs than any of the previous years. They said it has really amped up the entire team really as there is just a completely different feel about this post season compared to last year. I don't know how many players have now talked about last year and how they were just so ticked at how some of the other players were already tuned out just waiting to get to FA and how even many of the coaches knowing they were looking for other jobs were not really giving their all. Ticks me off to hear things like that knowing we had such a great team. I know Manning was banged up and we probably wouldn't have won the whole thing but I also know it is rare to have this much talent on one team for these last few years. You have to give everything possible for that small chance you just might win it.