• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orlando Fans

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I imply that he was as talented as Blake?

I don't think Sabonis is gonna be the starter, It will probably be Kanter.

If Sabonis plays well, they won't need to chase Blake and can spend money elsewhere...like on a better sf.

They are trying to extend Adams now, have to extend Olidipo soon, are paying Kanter starting money and just maxed Westbrook.

So, why spend 30mil on a guy that's not at a position of need when you have other spots in desperate need of an upgrade?

He's from the area and is an upgrade. But, they won't need him if the guys already on the roster play well.

Gordon Hayward would be great on this Team.

I meant that Sabonis is not going to be a reason not to chase Blake unless he immediately flashes star power. Blake's OK ties make him a popular target regardless of absolute need. It remains to be seen if Blake would even leave, and would likely depend on CP3's decision.

Of course, SF remains a big need, as OKC couldn't really plan to lose Durant. Hayward is of course the best SF that could be available (player option) that would truly change teams (not counting on Durant bailing on GS). Kanter has to be trade bait, maybe he can bring a SF to develop.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando fans get ready to watch Ibaka play well one out of 3 games, he mails it in on back to backs. He just got lazy.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando fans get ready to watch Ibaka play well one out of 3 games, he mails it in on back to backs. He just got lazy.

Orlando fans get ready to watch Jeff Green play well one out of 10 games, he mails it in 90% of the Season.

He's always been lazy.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I think they gave up way to much for Ibaka.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

I see this lineup working out as well as the Monroe/Josh Smith/Drummond debacle.

They need to have another shooter on the floor and I don't think Ibaka qualifies.

I really like Hezonja.
Yep, Pistons replaced Josh Smith with Anthony Toliver and got so much better. Anthony Toliver is a good 3 pt shooter and maybe an ok rebounder and defender? Not

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to have another shooter on the floor and I don't think Ibaka qualifies.

I really like Hezonja.
Dude did shoot 36% from 3 last year and shot pretty well from the corner and wing. I feel like Ibaka was kind of marginalized in OKC by being asked to only spot up for jump shots though.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude did shoot 36% from 3 last year and shot pretty well from the corner and wing. I feel like Ibaka was kind of marginalized in OKC by being asked to only spot up for jump shots though.

I agree he wasn't used to maximize his potential.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do Magic fans think of the Ibaka trade?

My take is that both teams lost big here.

Orlando did not get enough in return for 2 high quality future assets. Ibaka is a nice player, but not what a rebuilding team needs unless they are settling for making a run at the 7-8 seed.

For the Thunder, the pieces in their roster don't fit nearly as well as they did when they had Ibaka. Also, I can't help but think that this deal played a part in Durant's decision. Many people commented that it looked like OKC was stocking up for life without KD and Russ when they made this trade. But, why would they do that before they lost KD? With KD, Russ, Ibaka and Adams they were definite title contenders.

Getting good value does not always mean you win the trade. Durant may have left anyway, but I think he was more likely to stay 1 more year if the roster was left in tact.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take is that both teams lost big here.

Orlando did not get enough in return for 2 high quality future assets. Ibaka is a nice player, but not what a rebuilding team needs unless they are settling for making a run at the 7-8 seed.

For the Thunder, the pieces in their roster don't fit nearly as well as they did when they had Ibaka. Also, I can't help but think that this deal played a part in Durant's decision. Many people commented that it looked like OKC was stocking up for life without KD and Russ when they made this trade. But, why would they do that before they lost KD? With KD, Russ, Ibaka and Adams they were definite title contenders.

Getting good value does not always mean you win the trade. Durant may have left anyway, but I think he was more likely to stay 1 more year if the roster was left in tact.

Durant was gone either way. Westbrook was staying either way.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They tried, one of the best bodies in the league but a mind like a mouse. Dude is tough as glass, his defensive numbers just disappeared.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oladipo misses a lot of shots. Sabonis looks like he will be good. I hope Ibaka does well in Orlando.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ilyasova loods good.

Bulletz

Smib
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,245.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oladipo misses a lot of shots. Sabonis looks like he will be good. I hope Ibaka does well in Orlando.
Gordon needs to step up offensively, and this team might be fun to watch.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He failure to develop an inside game screwed the franchise, that's it in a nut shell. Dude should have been a monster, just weak is how he ended up.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He failure to develop an inside game screwed the franchise, that's it in a nut shell. Dude should have been a monster, just weak is how he ended up.

Having skillets for hands didn't help the development of an inside game.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like it either, but I think they think it's the only way to get the best SL on the floor.

Yeah, that's why I found the Green signing and Ibaka trade confusing.

..Unless, they honestly believe Gordon's long-term future is at the 3.

I don't.