• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Oregon @ Washington - 7:30 PST - ESPN2

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you very much! And I was agreeing that nickelback sucks ass
Oh, youll have to excuse me, I'm a little on edge this morning. I'm sure you understand, or maybe you don't... I don't know...

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. You truely are a piece of shit.

I work in beaverton.

Want to hook up bitch?

There wouldn't be enough left of you to scrape up with a shovel but I'd pay to see your smart mouth smacked into the middle of next week.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with either teams clock management. UW had to keep performs defense honest otherwise it would have been 3 shitty throws and out. And can ya really blame Oregon for going for the thrpat?
I felt Washington should ave had a greater sense of urgency knowing they were down by 2 touchdowns. They got the ball back with just under 9 mins left and their play calling was a great number of runs. If Browning was injured and didn't trust is throws he should ave been pulled in that series. Further, it took them forever to get plays called and snapped. I don't know if that was a matter of indecision on the sideline or if they Freshman QB having a bit of trouble reading things, but they were frequently snapping the ball with less than 15 seconds left on the play clock. They could have very easily saved a minute if they had just gotten the play in and snapped 5 seconds faster per play.

As for Oregon I have no problem wit them going for the throat, just wit Adams missing that throw on 3rd down. I understand if e makes the play the game is over, but he had been cramping for a good part of the 4t quarter and it made a number of his passes either fall short or sail high. Knowing that I felt he should have cut up field to get what yardage he could and expend as much of the clock as possible, heck even taking a sack at that point would have been an acceptable thing to burn the clock. ad he not picked up the 1st down Washington would have gotten the ball back with 0:31 on the clock instead of 1:11. ad Browner not been hurt for tat last drive the Huskies might ave had the ability to drive the field and score the game win.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wouldn't be enough left of you to scrape up with a shovel but I'd pay to see your smart mouth smacked into the middle of next week.

You can come to. I leave here in 8hrs. I'll be there mon-thursd 10-7:30

KMAC
Sunshine court, Beaverton, OR.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @WizardHawk bring your alky daughter to 13 coins. I am looking for an easy fuck.
Wow. Of all the things I've read on this site this is by far the lowest, even for you.
And you have the nerve to ban husky fans for anything they say? What a total and complete embarrassment you are. Picking on people's family members?

I wish your own fans would man up and neg that post. Just disgusting.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You find someone making fun of alcoholism and calling family members easy lays funny?

I really have always thought the duck fans were among the worst in college football. This cements it.

Any other fans of teams outside of these two think that's funny? Anyone?

Fucking garbage fanbase. Total garbage.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You find someone making fun of alcoholism and calling family members funny?

I really have always thought the duck fans were among the worst in college football. This cements it.

Well, he is allowed to act like that from the main admin of the site. Encouraged even.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You find someone making fun of alcoholism and calling family members easy lays funny?

Dude. That statement was a bad one and I can see why you are upset. The laughing didn't have anything to do with making fun of you, more towards I couldn't believe he actually posted something like that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude. That statement was a bad one and I can see why you are upset. The laughing didn't have anything to do with making fun of you, more towards I couldn't believe he actually posted something like that.
I understand making fun of other posters, but there is no room for bringing family members into it. EVER. And to take things said among friends and do that to it is entirely inexcusable. That is officially the worst thing I've read on this site.

What kind of human being does that? Really.

I said all week I didn't like the match up and really didn't expect to win because our offense is so young and so prone to making mistakes. Didn't engage in any over the top rivalry shit, or at least nothing personal. And yet I deserve this?

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand making fun of other posters, but there is no room for bringing family members into it. EVER. And to take things said among friends and do that to it is entirely inexcusable. That is officially the worst thing I've read on this site.

What kind of human being does that? Really.

I said all week I didn't like the match up and really didn't expect to win because our offense is so young and so prone to making mistakes. Didn't engage in any over the top rivalry shit, or at least nothing personal. And yet I deserve this?
No you don't.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I take back adding you to the list of human filth among your base.

It goes without saying I would never put Oly in that list either.
I'll tell you what. There was a lot of shit slinging over the week here. But, you were same the same thing all week and your fears about the game were pretty accurate. I think that from what I've seen, you're the most reasonable husky fan on here

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you what. There was a lot of shit slinging over the week here. But, you were same the same thing all week and your fears about the game were pretty accurate. I think that from what I've seen, you're the most reasonable husky fan on here
A lot of hate among both of our bases. We can all cross the line at times. We have our good people and you have yours. I have no issues with any duck fan that can be real in between the rivalry stuff. But there has to be lines that even drunk you never cross.

That alky daughter he brought up just hit her 2y mark sober and is back in college. Maybe he can take some time to look in the mirror and look to getting on the wagon himself. She's in a hell of a lot better place than he is.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of hate among both of our bases. We can all cross the line at times. We have our good people and you have yours. I have no issues with any duck fan that can be real in between the rivalry stuff. But there has to be lines that even drunk you never cross.

That alky daughter he brought up just hit her 2y mark sober and is back in college. Maybe he can take some time to look in the mirror and look to getting on the wagon himself. She's in a hell of a lot better place than he is.

I'd like your post if I could, but they took away my ability to do so. I guess mambabitch is crying that I disliked all of his rant posts.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like your post if I could, but they took away my ability to do so. I guess mambabitch is crying that I disliked all of his rant posts.
You sure you didn't just reach your limit? I think you are only allowed to have so many a day or something. Maybe that changed.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure you didn't just reach your limit? I think you are only allowed to have so many a day or something. Maybe that changed.

Maybe. It was quite a few. If so, there will be more on reload. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had planned on coming up today and taking whatever the duck fans were saying and giving their team props for looking better with Adams and playing a good game.

That simply seems hollow and pointless now.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had planned on coming up today and taking whatever the duck fans were saying and giving their team props for looking better with Adams and playing a good game.

That simply seems hollow and pointless now.

meh. They won. Was expected. On to the next one.

It is sad though that mambabitch is allowed to say whatever he wants and retaliation of a far lesser degree will get some of us banned, and the fact that ducks and the admin just laugh at the trash he spews out.