• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Orcas feeding the Sharks - Round 1 Stanley Cup Playoffs

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J9yD9Tz.jpg

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
fuckoing edler fucking guy. jesus

on for all 3 SJ goals, fwiw. woulda called him a hero if that OT shot went bar-down instead of bar-up.
Sedins still invisible, and i think Henrik was the one who fed the puck back into the fucking slot for the tying goal.

fuck.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffi Torres and Vancouver are currently trending worldwide...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the OT winner, I don't like the way Bieksa played it at all - Isn't it normal procedure on a 2-on-1 to deny the pass and let the goalie focus on the shooter? Especially when that shooter is a defenseman recently converted to forward Brent Burns?

:noidea:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup dash. Not sure why he went down to block a shot.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knock knock.

Who's there?

(Silence)

Oh, I get it...it's the Sedin sisters!

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo is a chump and let in a soft goal he had stopped with under a minute to go in regulation. Then totally misplayed the OT goal by being baited by the Sharks, who passed to Torres. A lunging Luongo and as usual, he sucks.

Should have dumped him earlier in the year...but no. No one wants him and his hellacious contract. Now you're stuck.

Two more pedestrian games and the Canucks get to enjoy golf season early.

And Alain Vignault gets to look for a new job. I hear the circus needs help cleaning up.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we know they haven't played well the first two games. But DON'T call them sisters. Two of the toughest players that no one gives them credit for being.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Canuck overall the first two games? The guy between the pipes.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Knock knock.

Who's there?

(Silence)

Oh, I get it...it's the Sedin sisters!

You have made 30 posts, and have already been a classless douchebag to two different fanbases.
Not sure if you've sniffed around at all first, but this board isn't quite like that.

Smarten up, or fuck off.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best Canuck overall the first two games? The guy between the pipes.

Agreed - You don't win many playoff games when you only score 2 goals (let alone one goal), Bobby Lou needs some run support. Also, Niemi has played very well at the other end of the ice.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed - You don't win many playoff games when you only score 2 goals (let alone one goal), Bobby Lou needs some run support. Also, Niemi has played very well at the other end of the ice.

:pizza:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not sure who the new Hawks "fan" troll is but his posts scream of being clueless.

Luongo has been great.

Anyway... Sharks stole one tonight; they had no business winning that one. Bieksa definitely misplayed the 1-on-2 by not doing anything (duh) but I can't really feel bad for him.

Series still far from over. Sharks are inconsistent and feeble minded so if the Canucks can steal one in SJ, they're right back in it.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll continue to criticize the Sedin sisters until they get their turtle act in the playoffs turned around.

These are the Canucks two best players in the regular season by far. They are mesmerizing at times.

In the playoffs, the have disappeared year after year after year. They are easily frustrated and that frustration turns into some nasty play by both of them. See the playoffs for the past four years.

This is nothing new for them. The Canucks rack up points by playing the majority of their games against low lifes Edmonton, Calgary and Colorado and a marginal Minnesota team. When it comes to playoff time and real competition, the Canucks aren't very good.

How else do you explain SIX consecutive home playoff losses? Totally inexcusable...and the Canuck fan base should be up in arms over how this team plays in the post season.

I was gonna make some joke about how the Canucks losing early and often prevents riot control in Vancouver, but I'll refrain from that. :)

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with the Canucks, is that the Sharks have only lost two games on home ice this season.

Problem with the Canucks, is that they and their fans continue to have faith in Roberto Luongo. Spectacular at times...but oh so disappointing when it matters.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rares...agreed. Luongo has been great!!????

Really? Think that goal he let in with 50 seconds left was great? Not his fault? Really? It wasn't?

Delusional fan then.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rares...agreed. Luongo has been great!!????

Really? Think that goal he let in with 50 seconds left was great? Not his fault? Really? It wasn't?

Delusional fan then.

Henrik had the puck on his stick and failed to clear the zone, he gets the puck out and the Canucks likely win the game.

gmalis1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have made 30 posts, and have already been a classless douchebag to two different fanbases.
Not sure if you've sniffed around at all first, but this board isn't quite like that.

Smarten up, or fuck off.

Can't take any criticism for a team that hasn't played well in two consecutive games? Keep going with the nicey/nice about the Canucks. In another couple of days their season will be over.

I can't criticize the Canucks? Why not? Do they not deserve it? Does anyone here think they will win 4 of the next five? If so, then fire it up. I didn't realize that this forum is the Stuart Smalley of the NHL. Only positive thoughts can be posted.

If my Hawks had lost the first two games at home, everyone would be all over them talking about how overrated they are...and they would be absolutely correct in doing so.

Canucks fans should be outraged that they are down 2-0 and will most likely not advance to the next round.

If you can't take the criticism about your team, tough. Oh, and nice mouth by the way. Perfect response for someone who can't express themselves. Cursing...really?