• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Opinions on Briggs missing Monday?

yutch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be disappointed if I expected Briggs to be a team-first guy or a leader. He's not; that's just not who he is. He does his job, which until recently was to take advantage of the scheme he played in and the impressive talent around him, and he's done that. But asking anything special from the guy has never been a terrific idea.

So I don't care much about this last little dealio.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone listen to The Score this morning? They were also saying he was out until 4am on Friday night/Saturday morning buying shots.

It's a good thing he racked up a dozen tackles, had a pick six and the big third down tackle in OT to set up the punt that led to our game winning FG. Oh wait... he SUCKED yesterday. That's right. Someone has to buy him bucket of giving a shit.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone listen to The Score this morning? They were also saying he was out until 4am on Friday night/Saturday morning buying shots.

It's a good thing he racked up a dozen tackles, had a pick six and the big third down tackle in OT to set up the punt that led to our game winning FG. Oh wait... he SUCKED yesterday. That's right. Someone has to buy him bucket of giving a shit.

yep. he doesn't care anymore. he is just collecting a paycheck at this point