• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Only her ego is

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped calling myself a fan of women's tennis when they started letting men play.

These two racist beasts need to go. Many fans will return when they leave forever.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped calling myself a fan of women's tennis when they started letting men play.

These two racist beasts need to go. Many fans will return when they leave forever.

How are they racist Hammer? I think it will be the opposite; when they leave women tennis will suffer. Oh, I think you miss a lot of spectacular tennis .

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that casual fans like hammer care about with women's tennis is the sex shrieks and short skirts.

and on this board, all he ever hopes to do is get a rise out of WS fanatics. not bad trolling, imo. ;)

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB, I can't speak for everyone but I will be happy when both sisters quit. I don't think they are dudes but Serena's roid rage and murky/mysterious on court incidences are turning people like me off from watching women's game.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LB, I can't speak for everyone but I will be happy when both sisters quit. I don't think they are dudes but Serena's roid rage and murky/mysterious on court incidences are turning people like me off from watching women's game.

which is what keeps all serious tennis fans from ever taking much you say seriously, little man

dumb shits like you will always find a way to make yourselves look like trash.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sireena has been able to stay in the top 10 for two reason...

-Sireena is a dude
-the PED's

Those are some pretty big boobs for a guy

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that is what is amazing about Serena. She still has it even at "ancient" stage. "never?" I don't think so.

Said the same thing in my next post about her staying power. If she's ever given anyone else credit I haven't seen it. It's a minor annoyance however, once the match is over I rarely listen to post game crap anyway.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand not liking Serena's personality. I don't think I'd ever want to be around her, actaully. Her play is nothing short of extraordinary, though, and it's hard to take anybody seriously who doesn't at least acknowledge that.

Sports forums usually have a balance of banter about the personal and the athletic side of the players, but it always gets skewed when talking about women's sports for some reason.

For actual tennis fans, Serena is literally the last hope we have in the US to win majors on the men's or women's side for a decade. We've gotten used to it on the men's side, but it's been painful. It will be a giant hole in American tennis when Serena's gone, and I think that's kind of sad.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand not liking Serena's personality. I don't think I'd ever want to be around her, actaully. Her play is nothing short of extraordinary, though, and it's hard to take anybody seriously who doesn't at least acknowledge that.

Sports forums usually have a balance of banter about the personal and the athletic side of the players, but it always gets skewed when talking about women's sports for some reason.

For actual tennis fans, Serena is literally the last hope we have in the US to win majors on the men's or women's side for a decade. We've gotten used to it on the men's side, but it's been painful. It will be a giant hole in American tennis when Serena's gone, and I think that's kind of sad.

Hopefully there's a 14-15 year old American warming up in the bullpen to take over in a year or 2 that we haven't heard of yet.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your perspective is that of a serious fan, which at one time I was close to being but I think I represent a lot of people who are interested in watching but can't stomach the sight of those two. When they are shown on my screen, I change the channel. I don't want to see/hear anything about them or their father. They literally make me sick and I know many people who feel the same. So the trade-off may be in the fans who come back to the game after their departure.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully there's a 14-15 year old American warming up in the bullpen to take over in a year or 2 that we haven't heard of yet.

Yeah, that's really our only hope. Could happen. It just hasn't in so long. Depressing.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone (other than women) takes women's tennis seriously. Even if Serena is the greatest ever, she could not beat even the top D1 college men, never mind the pros. Not even the ones that are smaller than her. And there are plenty. How can anyone be serious about that? She is the best of her gender only. If tennis was based on weight and not sex, she or any other women would not even be talked about.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why anyone (other than women) takes women's tennis seriously. Even if Serena is the greatest ever, she could not beat even the top D1 college men, never mind the pros. Not even the ones that are smaller than her. And there are plenty. How can anyone be serious about that? She is the best of her gender only. If tennis was based on weight and not sex, she or any other women would not even be talked about.

same with every pro women's sport compared to pro men outside of curling and the like

i see your point completely. tennis is really the only women's pro sport i watch, i think just because i play so much. guys who play a ton of soccer and golf follow the women's pro games for both, i've found, despite the fact that they would get ruined by top collegiate male players as well.

sharapova's and azarenka's sex moans make up for it for a bunch of guys, i guess. hilarious since both of those girls would dwarf most men standing side by side, especially sharapova.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same with every pro women's sport compared to pro men outside of curling and the like

i see your point completely. tennis is really the only women's pro sport i watch, i think just because i play so much. guys who play a ton of soccer and golf follow the women's pro games for both, i've found, despite the fact that they would get ruined by top collegiate male players as well.

sharapova's and azarenka's sex moans make up for it for a bunch of guys, i guess. hilarious since both of those girls would dwarf most men standing side by side, especially sharapova.

Don't even get me started with the screamers. Its probably the main reason I don't watch much. Screaming when hitting the ball is just cheating IMO. I don't care if that is how they were taught. According to the rules it is not allowed. A grunt when stretching for a shot and before contact I can live with but screaming at the top of their lungs all the way through the shot I can not.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact that it has grown tremendously over the years, speaks more about the women game than your own interest or disinterest. And if you see the many cameras at various women games taking close-up shots as well as the spike in tv ratings over the years and the millions the women are earning, you come to the conclusion that there is more to women tennis than the screaming. It used to be a big deal when Monica Seles gave birth to it. Now it is like eh, who cares.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it has grown tremendously over the years, speaks more about the women game than your own interest or disinterest. And if you see the many cameras at various women games taking close-up shots as well as the spike in tv ratings over the years and the millions the women are earning, you come to the conclusion that there is more to women tennis than the screaming. It used to be a big deal when Monica Seles gave birth to it. Now it is like eh, who cares.

all sports media everywhere year round

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think at some point soon Serena will change her tune. She will realize that father time is catching up with her. Every competitor gets to that point where they realize that time is passing them by and their glory days are fading. She has had a great career, lets hope she goes out with dignity

If Serena can stay healthy there's no reason she can't win at least 1 Grand Slam next season. The rest of Women's Tennis hasn't caught up to her yet. Which is pathetic considering she's much older than most of her competitors.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes, there is also the T&A. Many more of the top players are much better looking than in the past.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Serena can stay healthy there's no reason she can't win at least 1 Grand Slam next season. The rest of Women's Tennis hasn't caught up to her yet. Which is pathetic considering she's much older than most of her competitors.

This is true unfortunately.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The flip side is that she is just one of a kind superior tennis player as promised by her father. Considering the amount of effort she now puts into her craft I am more than ever convinced that she would have even achieved more had she paid particular attention she now does in the past.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why Seena is not in pro wrestling!! She would kill it there! She has all the ingredients! Has the body of a female bodybuilder, the roid rage and intimidation factor of a male wrestler and she can talk too!!