• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think thats sober for Kentucky.....

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is not good, Ed needs some serious help to get things under control.

Ya Know folks... Eddie Belfour is in the news and I don't want to... Police and everything like that. It's like with the Matthews thing there, both ex-Leafs eh? Funny THING that. All the secur..utiny that comes with living in Taranna. Anyway this is NOTHING. Why are you callin' the cops?!?! Good Manitoba boys out for a pop or two!!That's it!! Let 'em be, nice and easy and they'll just drift off to sleep. What's that?!? Hotel damage?? Are you kidding me? Look at Chelios and the hotel in China there; now's he a Hall of Famer. Anyway, what you do is you let 'em go, have their fun, get all sleepy. What you DON'T do is go following rules and laws and calling law enforcement.. I'm not against law enforcement eh, best guys in the world other than those dead Army lads. Any HOW they called the cops and now you wake 'em up. Now Eddie's out there; he's banging and crashin'. You got 'em all fired up now!! Just let 'em go!!

Anyway, how much time we got? Good guy Eddie Belfour.. way to go Eddie!!

/ Seriously though, Eddie needs professional help

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya Know folks... Eddie Belfour is in the news and I don't want to... Police and everything like that. It's like with the Matthews thing there, both ex-Leafs eh? Funny THING that. All the secur..utiny that comes with living in Taranna. Anyway this is NOTHING. Why are you callin' the cops?!?! Good Manitoba boys out for a pop or two!!That's it!! Let 'em be, nice and easy and they'll just drift off to sleep. What's that?!? Hotel damage?? Are you kidding me? Look at Chelios and the hotel in China there; now's he a Hall of Famer. Anyway, what you do is you let 'em go, have their fun, get all sleepy. What you DON'T do is go following rules and laws and calling law enforcement.. I'm not against law enforcement eh, best guys in the world other than those dead Army lads. Any HOW they called the cops and now you wake 'em up. Now Eddie's out there; he's banging and crashin'. You got 'em all fired up now!! Just let 'em go!!

Anyway, how much time we got? Good guy Eddie Belfour.. way to go Eddie!!

/ Seriously though, Eddie needs professional help

I really shouldn't have chuckled at the above...

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Mcdavid is gone for 2-3 weeks. Tough time for him to be injured for sure.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game’s been postponed. There’s video out there, he just collapses on the bench next and everyone freaks out trying to get a medic. Just awful.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to hear he is responsive and alert.

As I said in the other one. I like the response from the Blues players especially 29.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to hear about any player having health issues, but seeing how Jay was playing in his 1241st game this season I can see why he was worn out.

From Fox News

St. Louis Blues' Jay Bouwmeester collapses on bench, NHL game postponed

Bouwmeester was playing in his 1,241st game this season and has been known for his strong skating and conditioning. With the Blues, he won his first Stanley Cup last year and an Olympic gold medal playing for Canada in 2014.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scary stuff (x2 actually).

Get well Jay Bo.

Any word on how Perlini is? Did he get cut?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was an ugly loss by the Golden Knights last night, getting creamed 4-buzz by the Wild. MAF allowed four goals on 20 shots, has he finally hit the wall?!?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could turn out to be a costly win for the Bolts last night...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that was an ugly loss by the Golden Knights last night, getting creamed 4-buzz by the Wild. MAF allowed four goals on 20 shots, has he finally hit the wall?!?

He's been bouncing off the wall for a few months now.

Could turn out to be a costly win for the Bolts last night...

that's a shame

Status
Not open for further replies.