• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys are done sleuthing, let me know who it is. I don't have time for this shit. :)
meh ... it took 50 clicks on hyperlinks on hockeyreference and probably 30 minutes for my first post on the matter PLUS I was able to get out of dinner prep duty by telling my wife I had to answer some work emails on my phone while i was doing it!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and when @thedddd brought my attention to a second guy that took my attention away from a sad sack canucks effort.

I didnt spend much more time looking at the second guy to come up with a list of former blackhawks players who could have been spewing the f word on ice ... WOULD HAVE MEANT AT LEAST 100 MORE HYPERLINK CLICKS AND THATS TOO MUCH!

anyways my end conclusion is that it probably could have been any of the 2010 blackhawks who were on a different nhl team in 2014. And as a canucks fan from this era I could have told you years ago that that hawks team was populated by a bunch of douchebags :noidea:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh ... it took 50 clicks on hyperlinks on hockeyreference and probably 30 minutes for my first post on the matter PLUS I was able to get out of dinner prep duty by telling my wife I had to answer some work emails on my phone while i was doing it!
Hockeyreference and hockeydb make it so much easier.
And when you have your personal laptop next to your work laptop, the excuse of "working" is even easier. :)

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

folding-chair-fold-up-chair.gif

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only realized now that John Doe and Black Ace were two different victims. God damn.

Anyway, John Doe is coming forward.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for him. I hope he gets multi millions in his lawsuit.
Yeah good for him.

Hope this gets the NHL reeling and maybe they won't let Guerin and that crew off lightly for what happened in WBS.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucking AHL coach wrote a report on the player in question saying that the assault the previous year had affected his play. That coach was interviewed and said he knew via rumor. Legit impossible that Keith didn’t know. To boot, he says he wasn’t interviewed; the report says 17 people either didn’t respond or declined interviews (the NHL should’ve made cooperation mandatory for current employees).

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fucking AHL coach wrote a report on the player in question saying that the assault the previous year had affected his play. That coach was interviewed and said he knew via rumor. Legit impossible that Keith didn’t know. To boot, he says he wasn’t interviewed; the report says 17 people either didn’t respond or declined interviews (the NHL should’ve made cooperation mandatory for current employees).

Hmmm, how do I put this delicately regarding Keith's reply above?

giphy.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good for him. I hope he gets multi millions in his lawsuit.
I hope he drops the name of the player who taunted him in 2014. And the names of any player who said anything to him about it.
Kind of a difficult situation because it was an independent investigation and not a law enforcement investigation. The player's union would have lost their minds over mandatory involvement.

Won't have a chance once the subpoenas start rolling out. I hope the guy doesn't settle and fights it into court. Expose the full scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.