• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the khakis. Means we know how the jerseys will look on casual Friday in offices all throughout Minnesota.

The extra stripe across the chest is awful.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can say with certainty that Matty is not a Benning Bro

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can say with certainty that Matty is not a Benning Bro

No, no I am not lol . I don't hate this off season for him and it feels like it could be a no in the middle type season. Either really bad or good.. a lot of this rides on Demko

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we leave it at a "Thank you Jim"

Jarmo is by no means perfect, but he is great at the draft and he made moves to recover pretty quickly from mortgaging the future for a run a few years ago. Plus taking the shit sandwich of Seth Jones wanting out ahead of a UFA year and turning that into Adam Boqvist, Jake Bean and Cole Sillinger is pretty damn good. Add in Domi, Laine and Roslovic for two more guys who wanted to go away and getting Voracek for Atkinson...

To see him below Holland is insulting. And Louie Lams that high is... well...

And what has Kevyn Adams done besides completely fuck up the Buffalo situation?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarmo is by no means perfect, but he is great at the draft and he made moves to recover pretty quickly from mortgaging the future for a run a few years ago. Plus taking the shit sandwich of Seth Jones wanting out ahead of a UFA year and turning that into Adam Boqvist, Jake Bean and Cole Sillinger is pretty damn good. Add in Domi, Laine and Roslovic for two more guys who wanted to go away and getting Voracek for Atkinson...

The top three is two guys who inherited good rosters from other GM’s, the other a guy who hasn’t gotten his team past the second round (yet is 18 spots ahead of Dubas because apparently the second round is that much more of an achievement lol).

Also doesn’t make sense that Treliving is that much higher than Jimbo even though he’s achieved less in almost as much time.

Dumb list is dumb.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how you could make the worst team even worse but he did.
On that note how could you have a 21 yr old RFA unsigned? If you don't want Dahlin anymore I guarantee there are about 25-30 other teams that would take on the potential.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackie Redmond won a contest on TheScore tv network looking for the next sports anchor several years ago and has turned that into a very successful career. Good for her :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.