• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if other fans of Canadian based teams feel the same way, but I'm really not paying that much attention to what's happening in other divisions. For example, Dallas crushed Nashville 7-zip last night. I guess they were angry about their season being delayed until last night lol.
I check scores of three teams. That's all.

Now if I'm really bored and there is a random game on in might watch, butotherwise.....

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I check scores of three teams. That's all.

Now if I'm really bored and there is a random game on in might watch, butotherwise.....

I admire the guys who put in the work/time keeping up to date with all the stuff going on in the NHL. I think when I was younger I was definitely more engaged, but certainly priorities have changed over time. I think it's just a unique situation as well this season where I don't really care how Arizona, LA, San Jose, Anaheim and Vegas are doing because they are in a different division and won't have to worry about them until the playoffs.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admire the guys who put in the work/time keeping up to date with all the stuff going on in the NHL. I think when I was younger I was definitely more engaged, but certainly priorities have changed over time. I think it's just a unique situation as well this season where I don't really care how Arizona, LA, San Jose, Anaheim and Vegas are doing because they are in a different division and won't have to worry about them until the playoffs.
Lol the first couple of seasons I had Center Ice i watched everything

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol the first couple of seasons I had Center Ice i watched everything

I can't blame you, the novelty of being able to watch all those out-of-market games must have been pretty intoxicating.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, let me help get you up to date on the SJ Sharks

1611457711790.png

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if other fans of Canadian based teams feel the same way, but I'm really not paying that much attention to what's happening in other divisions. For example, Dallas crushed Nashville 7-zip last night. I guess they were angry about their season being delayed until last night lol.

Same.

I would say approx. 90% of the games I've watched this year involve teams from Canada.

When the Thrashers left Atlanta, I followed the Blackhawks as I was a Frank Thomas and MJ fan, but came to my sense when I did work in Montreal and fell in love with the city. I say all this to say that I still watch the Blackhawks when I'm able to.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. And he did not play on what you would call dominating teams for most of that time. One of the best there ever was.

And since they didn't list 'em:
1 ) Brodeur
2) Fleury
3) Roy
4) Sawchuk

Hank is #6, about 100 days older than Carey.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. And he did not play on what you would call dominating teams for most of that time. One of the best there ever was.

And since they didn't list 'em:
1 ) Brodeur
2) Fleury
3) Roy
4) Sawchuk

Hank is #6, about 100 days older than Carey.
They made this a deal after the Habs win, which I understand and I'm very happy for Price.

I was a little...surprised Fleury was up there, as the best I've ever seen are #3 and #1 respectfully.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAF doesn't get the respect he deserves in my opinion because for the bulk of his career he's played behind some great teams. Make no mistake though, he's put together a Hall of Fame career.

/Also, he has to be one of the nicest guys in hockey.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So the Oilers put Ennis on waivers. @Bloody Brian Burke do you see the Leafs claiming him?
Maybe. There's a history and a need right now.

But if he hasn't been good enough for a spot on the Oilers he might not be good enough for the Leafs.

Leafs also probably need money going out to take anybody on. Seems like they're probably shopping Dermott to teams like the Pens who need D in the worst way.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found out the other day that Lucic's NMC prohibits the Flames from putting him on the taxi squad. Thanks Chiarelli!!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just found out the other day that Lucic's NMC prohibits the Flames from putting him on the taxi squad. Thanks Chiarelli!!
And you have to protect him in the expansion draft.

Chia better never try to visit Calgary.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have to protect him in the expansion draft.

Chia better never try to visit Calgary.

All true, but Treliving never should have made that trade with the Oilers in the first place. I guess the Flames ended up getting rid of Neal and also acquired a 3rd round pick, but Lucic is just a boat anchor out there and is costing the Flames points in the standings.

Status
Not open for further replies.