• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread Part V minutes for fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yippee. Going to the Preds-Canes game Tuesday. Right behind the Canes bench. Hope I get a chance to talk to Reimer

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that being said... Kane is not wrong.
Just stupid for saying it

I mean, if we're all agreeing that he's absolutely right we've got a lot of nerve calling him "stupid" for having the balls to say it, no?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if we're all agreeing that he's absolutely right we've got a lot of nerve calling him "stupid" for having the balls to say it, no?
Think the nuance here is he a) deserves his suspension and it’s length, but b) is still right that the department is fucked and has the right and the platform to air publicly what everybody else has been saying this week.

He just could’ve put it in a better way, I guess.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The message should not come from someone who is often suspended, was JUST suspended, and is whining about the length of the suspension, whilst throwing another player under the bus with a "what about him" tweet.

Use a little nuance, use a little influence, use a little subtlety.
How tough would if be to feed a story idea to a media person, garner support from coach, teammates, agent, perchance union.

Or god forbid wait a few days so it doesn't just come across as a petulant bitch crying because he got in trouble.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that people still pay to go to these jokes boggles my mind.

I mean, hey, they're free to do with their money what they want, but don't pay those prices and then bitch about it later. everyone knows these stadium games are a farce as far as viewing goes.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The message should not come from someone who is often suspended, was JUST suspended, and is whining about the length of the suspension, whilst throwing another player under the bus with a "what about him" tweet.

Use a little nuance, use a little influence, use a little subtlety.
How tough would if be to feed a story idea to a media person, garner support from coach, teammates, agent, perchance union.

Or god forbid wait a few days so it doesn't just come across as a petulant bitch crying because he got in trouble.

I apologize actually, I should not have assumed that everyone saying he was being "stupid" had the same reason for saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.