• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:bounce:
I'm about to go on a rant about the Oilers practicing on their mandated off day. Coaches using sprints and extra practices as punishment are just dumb. The union creates a mandatory off day because they know that coaches and management will pressure teams into practicing. McClellans comments last night indicate he's simply ignoring a CBA standard. Recovery is vastly more important in a grind of a season. Watch film. Educate.

Pfft. These are hockey players!! Get 'em out there and actually working. This isn't figure skating. If these candy-arsed crybabies can't do insanely intense workouts on little to no rest then they should just move down to Florida and see if they can make millions playing shuffleboard.

It's the same with all these new concussion protocols. So you got your bell rung? Ya know what, grab some smelling salts, your jock (if you need one) and get out there. This is the NHL, who cares about your health. You get paid millions of dollars so shake it off, grow a pair and get back to work.

:pop2::playball:
#pussificationofNHL #nutuporshutup

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft. These are hockey players!! Get 'em out there and actually working. This isn't figure skating. If these candy-arsed crybabies can't do insanely intense workouts on little to no rest then they should just move down to Florida and see if they can make millions playing shuffleboard.

It's the same with all these new concussion protocols. So you got your bell rung? Ya know what, grab her by the pussy, your jock (if you need one) and get out there. This is the NHL, who cares about your health. You get paid millions of dollars so shake it off, grow a pair and get back to work.

:pop2::playball:
#pussificationofNHL #nutuporshutup

VOTE TRUMP / PENCE 2016 !

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about a Mischa / jeffsly ticket ? :eek:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm about to go on a rant about the Oilers practicing on their mandated off day. Coaches using sprints and extra practices as punishment are just dumb. The union creates a mandatory off day because they know that coaches and management will pressure teams into practicing. McClellans comments last night indicate he's simply ignoring a CBA standard. Recovery is vastly more important in a grind of a season. Watch film. Educate.

The only caveat is that some of these guys have been in the league for more than 3 years. Film and education isn't working.

Otherwise, TORTS HOCKEY! PROVEN WINNER!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like it would fall to nhlnumbers.com as the next best at this point. At least that I'm aware of.

They're not as good as Generalfanager and nowhere near what Capgeek was, but maybe if they start getting more traffic they'll improve.
capfriendly.com

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Willie D will be fired because the Canucks don't want to lose Travis Green to another NHL team.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy turned over a new Leaf tonight and made Jared Boll a healthy scratch. And what do you know, the Ducks have their first lead of the season.

/the degenerate in me likes the odds

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure how I missed it or if I forgot, but I was not prepared to see Jacques Demers in a wheelchair.

He had a stroke in April, apparently.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy turned over a new Leaf tonight and made Jared Boll a healthy scratch. And what do you know, the Ducks have their first lead of the season.

I see Kesler dropped the gloves with noted tough guy Vernon Fiddler - he's more of a spot picker than Bieksa :D

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Soon you get to experience "I have been embarrassed, so I am going to go twice as hard" Jared Boll.

He's like Regular Jared Boll, only stupider and more aggressive.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch the habs opening ceremony/intros ?

Players introduced themselves ... Said there numbers in french and english

My q... Hasnt paul byron always been pronounced bye-run ... He went with bee-ron lol

Status
Not open for further replies.