• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Turris played over 20 minutes tonight.

I think the only explanation is that he has an identical twin that he's been hiding from the world.

I thought he was going to be month-to-month.

Unreal.

With this and how quickly Karlsson came back from the cut, I am starting to believe that there is some kind of cloning/Tissue regeneration lab in Kanata.

Anyone know any good forensic investigators that can help me get to the bottom of this?

Wow. Blindsided. Who could have seen THAT coming?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An anagram of spurt is Prust and we know Brandon likes the nether regions of players, maybe the Canucks could use some Semin?

/Sedin - Sedin - Semin?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the pun circle-jerk has begun.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for a little cool story bro (did we lose that smiley, I can't find it?).

Office I used to work in had automatic soap dispensers that tended to be a little uh...sensitive. You had to be very careful while washing your hands not to end up with soap all over the cuffs of your shirt.

Some of us took to calling them the soap ejaculators. Made the mistake of referring to it as such in front of a female coworker one day. It sure was a good thing that she wasn't easily offended.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Clearly, it doesn't feel good and it hurts," Marchand said. "Whenever you're upset at someone or you want to take a shot, it's an easy place to target and you know it's going to hurt, so that's why a lot of guys do it."

Added Marchand: "There are a lot of good players that take jabs at guys, so people can say whatever they want. I'm not overly upset about what happened. I've done it, and I'm sure he's done it before and I'm sure it won't be the last. It won't be the last time I do it. It's part of hockey."

Marchand admitted he had said something to Prust earlier in the game that could have sparked the incident. Marchand also said he wouldn't have been upset if Prust wasn't fined for his actions.

"I wouldn't want him to lose that much money over what happened," Marchand said. "I think suspensions are worthy when guys get hurt or if it's a really bad shot, but I've done it before and lots of guys do that all the time. It's part of the game."

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I'm okay with Prust only receiving a fine, but I don't think the league is too happy with Prust's comments regarding the fine. The next Prust transgression might be dealt with in a much more severe manner.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marchand was laughing on the bench after the wicked awesome testicle skewer he got. Also didnt miss a shift. :noidea:

I think this becomes suspension worthy when guys retrofit their blades with knives that pop out "madmaxoutacarshubcap" style. Until then

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An anagram of spurt is Prust and we know Brandon likes the nether regions of players, maybe the Canucks could use some Semin?

/Sedin - Sedin - Semin?

U SHUT YER WHORE MOUTH!

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marchand was laughing on the bench after the wicked awesome testicle skewer he got. Also didnt miss a shift. :noidea:

I think this becomes suspension worthy when guys retrofit their blades with knives that pop out "madmaxoutacarshubcap" style. Until then

what was he supposed to do? he didn't want to miss laughing at another 4-0 road shout out of the Canucks. Marchand...13 goals so far this year, not bad

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aren't all of these puns a little premature when he hasn't even cleared waivers yet?

There are probably some GMs who are already thinking about picking him up. There is always someone who is ahead of the game acts prophylactively. They won't let Semin slip through waivers.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks should pick him up, if this past summer taught up anything about Patrick Kane, it's the fact that there was a lack of Semin.

Status
Not open for further replies.