• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a really good play by Hockey Quebec. Every provincial body should follow suit. They suspend their payments that go to the admin and keep paying for the insurance premiums. Balls in hockey canadas court … what r they gonna do??? suspend insurance coverage for kids playing minor hockey in quebec???

Go full pieces of shit? (If they arent already there)

View attachment 310517
View attachment 310516
Ontario apparently on board. Saskatchewan perhaps not

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, that was a pretty putrid performance by Andrea Skinner yesterday. Defiance and deflection is rarely a good strategy.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, hit 'em where it hurts...

I hope fans also respond. I know this is not the current players issue but this is bigger than what they gain from it and it has to be addressed and people responsible brought to justice.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope fans also respond. I know this is not the current players issue but this is bigger than what they gain from it and it has to be addressed and people responsible brought to justice.

I know attendance was way down for the junior tourney in August partly due to the timing of the event and the high ticket prices, but I have to think some people also stayed away to show their displeasure towards Hockey Canada.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior Trudeau is suggestion starting a new org and letting HC die. "They have to go"

I don't think you can understate how terrible a performance that was by Andrea Skinner a couple of days ago. People were expecting contrition and acknowledgement that Hockey Canada has failed badly in covering up these transgressions by young men for decades in addition to having these secret slush funds to compensate victims. Instead, all they presented was anger and defiance and almost a "we're too big and too important to fail" mentality. I have Hockey Canada merch and there's no way I would wear it out in public with all that's been uncovered in the last several months.