• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ongoing NHL Thread - Part Brock and Roll Four Lines

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have a question though - Does a DerringerEagle / BlueandWhiteForever / BlueWolfZero meltdown count as one or three meltdowns?!?
I*t's almost enough to make you miss Yzer_________________________________________________________________man

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a poorly executed slewfoot

Kidding aside, watching it live I could not fathom what happened. After seeing this, I still don’t know.

Hope it’s nothing serious
no definitive word yet but post game yesterday - Anaheim Ducks forward Trevor Zegras will "be out for a while," according to coach Greg Cronin, after he suffered a lower-body injury in the first period of Tuesday night's 5-3 win over the Nashville Predators.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no definitive word yet but post game yesterday - Anaheim Ducks forward Trevor Zegras will "be out for a while," according to coach Greg Cronin, after he suffered a lower-body injury in the first period of Tuesday night's 5-3 win over the Nashville Predators.
Live look in when Torts found out.
Ice Hockey Smile GIF by NHL

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though. The Hawks felt whatever he did was bad enough to immediately terminate his contract, but the league doesn't think it was and will allow him to continue to play.

How is the NHLPA not all over that? How is Chicago getting away with it?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The very rare Torts for the win.

Side note: Who really cares if Kevin Hayes told Cutter to not sign with Philly? !? You mean to tell me these types of conversations never happen. :L

Last edited:

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The very rare Torts for the win.

Side note: Who really cares if Kevin Hayes told Cutter to not sign with Philly? !? You mean to tell me these types of conversations never happen. :L

And definitely NOT in Ottawa taxicabs.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. PLayers sometimes, hell often, hate their coaches. And they have friends, some of whom play hockey. And they talk.

This thing is so far beyond stupid.
That is what I don't get why is it even a story? Also, I highly doubt Torts really cares is someone says they don't like him. He probably would be more upset if someone told him that they DO like him.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I don't get why is it even a story? Also, I highly doubt Torts really cares is someone says they don't like him. He probably would be more upset if someone told him that they DO like him.

Steve Shutt on Scotty Bowman: We all hated Scotty 364 days a year. On the 365th day we picked up our Stanley Cup rings.

Any coach who goes about his job with the primary intention of being liked by the players is done like dinner (see Smith, DJ). Torts doesn't care if he's liked.