• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One Player/Decade Max Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
besides the yankees, red sox, and a few other teams, who can score 10 runs a game vs even a bad pitcher??? your offense is going to be so good, that that you will win games... question is how you will do when your offense slumps...

Oh we will get swept again probably by the Yankees come playoff time.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nonsense, he just turned 34, this contract will be his age 34,35,36,37 seasons he could easily still be a top player when this contract ends!

he isnt a top player anymore and most likely to go down than up. Don't get mad at me when I told you so but offense won't be the problem. It will be pitching that decides the Twins fate

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

playoffs is a different animal... but who knows... maybe you guys make a good mid-season trade...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why going after pitching was the smarter move (not sure if they still will or what). The offense wasn't the problem, that's why I don't get this move. It's more likely to burn them in the ass than help them beating the Stros, yanks or Red Sox

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he isnt a top player anymore and most likely to go down than up. Don't get mad at me when I told you so but offense won't be the problem. It will be pitching that decides the Twins fate

You didn't invent the wheel dipchit! No kidding pitching will be the issue and yes he is a top player, did your brain fall on the floor this morning?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why going after pitching was the smarter move (not sure if they still will or what). The offense wasn't the problem, that's why I don't get this move. It's more likely to burn them in the ass than help them beating the Stros, yanks or Red Sox

WOW, they did try to go after a couple starting pitchers but were simply outbid, the Twins are never giving one player $300M

It's not gonna burn anything, it's almost like you have no idea what your saying. If you miss out on the top pitchers why not bring in someone to make the offense even better. When they let Cron walk they needed a corner infielder, this move will allow them to move Sano to first which makes the team much better. Just because Donaldson didn't wanna stay in Cleveland doesn't mean he sucks!!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't invent the wheel dipchit! No kidding pitching will be the issue and yes he is a top player, did your brain fall on the floor this morning?

Top player lmao Twins are desperate

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW, they did try to go after a couple starting pitchers but were simply outbid, the Twins are never giving one player $300M

It's not gonna burn anything, it's almost like you have no idea what your saying. If you miss out on the top pitchers why not bring in someone to make the offense even better. When they let Cron walk they needed a corner infielder, this move will allow them to move Sano to first which makes the team much better. Just because Donaldson didn't wanna stay in Cleveland doesn't mean he sucks!!

Never said to pay $300M but paying another DH-type of player $100M guaranteed at the end of his career is hysterical.

Another roided guy where his body will break down. Cruz will be done after this year, Donaldson might give one good year but don't count on it. At least Sano is young but don't expect him to be the next Big Papi. Seems like they are too caught up in the "offense wins championships" they forget to realize the Stros, Nationals and Dodgers not only won with great offense but PITCHING. The key. The Twins could definitely win some more divisions in the future but they won't be winning in the playoffs anytime soon...I'm sure you already knew this though :lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10-9 last year vs the Twins, while they had the best record in over 50 years as a team lolzzz

Wow. I mean it's about time they win a division, maybe keep it up for more than one year this time

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said to pay $300M but paying another DH-type of player $100M guaranteed at the end of his career is hysterical.

Another roided guy where his body will break down. Cruz will be done after this year, Donaldson might give one good year but don't count on it. At least Sano is young but don't expect him to be the next Big Papi. Seems like they are too caught up in the "offense wins championships" they forget to realize the Stros, Nationals and Dodgers not only won with great offense but PITCHING. The key. The Twins could definitely win some more divisions in the future but they won't be winning in the playoffs anytime soon...I'm sure you already knew this though :lol:

I'm curious what Donaldson did to you to make you hate him so much. Your ramblings literally don't make sense.

What exactly have the Dodgers won?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-9 last year vs the Twins, while they had the best record in over 50 years as a team lolzzz

Wow. I mean it's about time they win a division, maybe keep it up for more than one year this time

Remind me of what it felt like when the Indians won the World Series, where were you when you watched the clinching game?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm curious what Donaldson did to you to make you hate him so much. Your ramblings literally don't make sense.

What exactly have the Dodgers won?

I don't hate him at all actually. He was a very nice and top player in his prime in Toronto. The short stint in Cleveland he actually played well. He had a special season in ATL give him props for that but it's all downhill from here. I don't see how he can live up to $100M guaranteed. Not a TERRIBLE contract but I really just don't get spending that on him. It is like the Encarnacion move by the Indians (but they ACTUALLY need a big righty bat in the lineup), he was supposed to be the missing link. He had one very nice, stellar year than it went downhill. Nothing too special and the Indians were paying him essentially $15M a year for 2 years. Donaldson will be getting $23M a year

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remind me of what it felt like when the Indians won the World Series, where were you when you watched the clinching game?

When did I mention a WS win we are talking about the division.

The Twins made their "Encarnacion move"...except a longer and more expensive contract when they have plenty of righty power hitters. Their pitching staff is STILL not good enough to overtake the top AL teams...not sure why this is exciting to Twins fans. I've been there...the Indians finally sign a big name player-past his prime...all for nothing.

Don't get upset and come whining to me when I told you so

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I mention a WS win we are talking about the division.

The Twins made their "Encarnacion move"...except a longer and more expensive contract when they have plenty of righty power hitters. Their pitching staff is STILL not good enough to overtake the top AL teams...not sure why this is exciting to Twins fans. I've been there...the Indians finally sign a big name player-past his prime...all for nothing.

Don't get upset and come whining to me when I told you so

So you didn't like Encarnacion hitting 70 home runs and driving in 214 runs in his two years with the tribe?

It's official, your brain has died!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text brain dead!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash