• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

one of the potential draft choices

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey guys, so i've been thinking about draft ever since the loss to the bruins and so i did some research and as of now we have the number 6 pick depending on the lottery.. so i looked up a mock draft for this year and who they think we will end up getting if the season were to end like this in the standings.. and they have us picking Ryan Murphy and i really liked what they had to write about him.. so i wanted to share with you guys what they had to say about him

RYAN MURPHY | RYAN MURPHY Profile | RYAN MURPHY Scouting Report 2011

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Larsson is gone, personally he's my choice, but that also depends on if we deal tubes, to me I think we have to get either Larsson, Murphy, or coutourier

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He basically sounds like Rafalski 2.0. The defensive liabiilty aspect makes me think he'll be in the farm for a bit but if it pays off in a few years you won't hear me complaining. A little small for my liking but it sounds like his skills more than make up for it.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this team needs a puck moving center i dont care his size he just has to have wheels and able to get the puck to either kovalchuk or parise. you CANT have elias or zubrus centering any lines on this team. yeah a d man would be nice but play to our strength and that is with our great wingers. if coutiere is there take him in a second!