• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One Month to Training Camp

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Patriots have what it takes to overcome the Hernandez issue? If they do, it will be a season to remember....

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Patriots have what it takes to overcome the Hernandez issue? If they do, it will be a season to remember....

I think so, Fells is a decent TE and we have two rookies that have looked decent or so I am told or have read. BB can control any media trolls. All in all I think we are okay

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They relied on the TEs because they had the weapons to do it. They'll identify the strengths of the incoming players and go with it. The only skill position I feel good about on offense is the RB group. Sudfeld could surprise but he's another fragile type with a history of injuries.

Sudfeld has had six surgeries to date on his shoulder, wrist, knee and leg and missed almost two full seasons.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm...??

1 month to training camp?

I thought it started 7/26?

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So one week to training camp, then.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bru training camp is next week. lool brainfart?

hernandez will be missed but we will survive. the defense will be jacked this year so offense dont have to be so good, even though it will be.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Brady. If he can make Caldwell look good we will be fine and our offense will be very potent but slightly different. People forget we have rarely had AH and Gronk on the filed and healthy together for much of the time. Pats are use to having only one of them and if it is one of them I want Gronk who actually looks really good. I expect him to start the season and play. He is the GRONK!!!

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have Brady. If he can make Caldwell look good we will be fine and our offense will be very potent but slightly different. People forget we have rarely had AH and Gronk on the filed and healthy together for much of the time. Pats are use to having only one of them and if it is one of them I want Gronk who actually looks really good. I expect him to start the season and play. He is the GRONK!!!

I am not implying this is the year but sooner or later the " We got Brady " thing is bound to end. All QBs I have seen digress with age. I too still hold onto we got Brady just not sure how much longer that will last. I try to include we got run support or we got a solid run game and Brady. Brady is at the ED age for NFL QBs, he may not rise up as often as he use to.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yea last time AH and gronk played together was like 2-3 seasons ago? we'll be fine long as we have gronk, cant afford to lose him.