• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

One concern about Arians in Week 17

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Arians and the one reason I don't love him in Week 17 is a reason I normally do: his unrelenting aggressiveness.

He's a HC that refuses to change his gameplan for anyone or any reason. Yes, this includes when Ryan Lindley is your QB and fans then have to watch him air it down the field for deep bombs regularly in what he should have known would not go well.

I can't see him resting guys or scoreboard watching, which is something he probably should consider...not to start the game, but as it progresses. If Carolina is up 35-3 at the half, Uncle Brucey is not going to sit Palmer in a close game. Could be wrong...but I am concerned!

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to bitch about his coaching style as it's brought us this far and yes it's risky to play them and it's also risky to sit them and having that much time off.

All I want in the end is a Cardinal SB ring for them. I've waited all my life for a legit chance for them to win it all and this looks like the best chance they've ever had. Stay hot, don't cool down and keep the foot on a pedal.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see BA's point but it does make me nervous, I'm not gonna lie. Let's just hope they get up big early and can just milk the clock after that.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, looks like my concern was justified.

Carolina is going to win. Cards are down 24 and Arians is still sending Palmer out there. IDIOT. There is NO reason not to sit your best player in a meaningless game like this. If Stanton isn't starting the second half, Arians needs to get his arse kicked.