• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On The TV Tonight

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If anyone cares the wife and I were on the TV tonight on the Beltre and Hambone homers. On the Beltre jack my wife is in the bleachers to the left a few rows back of the protective screen holding for dear life onto our daughter. You can see us better on the Hambone jack because as it hits the pen my tall goofy ass lifts my left hand. I have the white jersey on with a blue claw and antlers shirt on underneath. Im the 6' 5" guy. Hard to miss.

:csb:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone cares the wife and I were on the TV tonight on the Beltre and Hambone homers. On the Beltre jack my wife is in the bleachers to the left a few rows back of the protective screen holding for dear life onto our daughter. You can see us better on the Hambone jack because as it hits the pen my tall goofy ass lifts my left hand. I have the white jersey on with a blue claw and antlers shirt on underneath. Im the 6' 5" guy. Hard to miss.

:csb:

saw you wish i had been there

dmc0015

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
saw you wish i had been there

Was a little freaked out on the Beltre homer because I had just gone to the beer line. I could watch the entrie AB from my vantage and I knew it was gone as soon as he hit it. Then I realized it was going to our part of the park and damn near sprinted back to my seat to make sure my wife wasn't in the way of the ball.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fans in the outfield are targets with the way the Rangers are hitting