• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

On a good note

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the new coaching staff can trade Martin for a 4th rounder in 2017

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist. Go eat a Snickers. You don't sound like you. Your bringing someone else to mind :suds:.

HAHA yeah I was a little past my drinking limits last night.

I like Martin ...... Just with the alcohol .... Watching us not take one of the safeties sent me over the edge.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now the question is what do we do with Leary...... Who I thought was gonna be a pretty good player.

Garrett already said he intends to play Martin at Left Guard

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Martin plays RG and Leary stays where he is.

I loved the left side of our Line last year. Plus, if Martin moves to RT in 2015 Leary isn't being bounced back and forth.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Martin plays RG and Leary stays where he is.

I loved the left side of our Line last year. Plus, if Martin moves to RT in 2015 Leary isn't being bounced back and forth.

Im guessing you didn't watch the post draft interview.

He is our new Left Guard. (Reason being) He was the only player at the senior bowl that Donald couldn't do anything with

And yeah Garrett and Jones both said ... This was about protecting Romo

and No LOL he isn't moving to RT .... He is your new Left Guard unless he has to be moved due to injury

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched it and heard Garrett say "we don't want to declare right or left side right now". He said he played on the left side in College but that was mostly LT. He also said "initially" we will play him on the inside and we feel he can play anywhere on the OL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im guessing you didn't watch the post draft interview.

He is our new Left Guard. (Reason being) He was the only player at the senior bowl that Donald couldn't do anything with

And yeah Garrett and Jones both said ... This was about protecting Romo

and No LOL he isn't moving to RT .... He is your new Left Guard unless he has to be moved due to injury

Leary is going to RG. Twist, I'm kind of surprised you didn't like the Martin pick. I know you wanted S, but you seem like a build it up front type of guy too

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leary is going to RG. Twist, I'm kind of surprised you didn't like the Martin pick. I know you wanted S, but you seem like a build it up front type of guy too

Oh I am .... I like building from the trenches.

But if I'm honest ... year after year I watch the safety position get ignored. Which I feel FS is a bread and butter position in the league especially with all the passing in todays game. So to me that is a blue collar position just like the Lines are.

I like Martin .... I just don't see how he helps this team more than one of those safeties would have.

Add beer with a decade of frustration over one particular position and that explains my reaction last night

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I am .... I like building from the trenches.

But if I'm honest ... year after year I watch the safety position get ignored. Which I feel FS is a bread and butter position in the league especially with all the passing in todays game. So to me that is a blue collar position just like the Lines are.

I like Martin .... I just don't see how he helps this team more than one of those safeties would have.

Add beer with a decade of frustration over one particular position and that explains my reaction last night

I'm holding out hope for Huff. I think he is going to be better than Dix. Plays for Wyoming, so he doesn't get the pub of a guy like Dix, but big time production