• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OMG Notre Dame Sucks

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the thread dumbass. Keep showing how stupid you are by attempted to project.

Field goal
Oh, so it is ok for you to talk shit about ND , but these supposed ND fans can't allegedly talk about OU? Who's the one crying, you little faggot?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so it is ok for you to talk shit about ND , but these supposed ND fans can't allegedly talk about OU? Who's the one crying, you little faggot?
I can make fun of everything and everyone I don't give a fuck. Go back to rivals and cry like a bitchy. You weren't banned nobody is making you be here acting like a scorned lil girl

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's "fans", plural? There's always gonna be one, but to say fans, plural, when there's only 4 of us is misleading. Should I now say that every Nebraska fan is an utter drunk douchbag because of NU_FTW and Nupist?

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's "fans", plural? There's always gonna be one, but to say fans, plural, when there's only 4 of us is misleading. Should I now say that every Nebraska fan is an utter drunk douchbag because of NU_FTW and Nupist?
The only drunk in this thread is you, dumbass

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can make fun of everything and everyone I don't give a fuck. Go back to rivals and cry like a bitchy. You weren't banned nobody is making you be here acting like a scorned lil girl
I was banned, Fuckstick. The only one here crying is you. And why do you want me to leave so badly? Go fuck your sister

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was banned, Fuckstick. The only one here crying is you. And why do you want me to leave so badly? Go fuck your sister
Show me where I cry. You got mad because I pointed out how shitty nd is.

Leave because you are not even entertainment when acting like a bitchy lil girl, you're sad.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really having a dog in the race, I thought Kelly and Co. did a great job this year. Are they in the same class as Clemson? No. But only one other team is in a class with Clemson and that is Bama.

If I am a ND fan I would be disappointed with today but feeling good about where the program is right now. Even losing playoff games gives your program exposure to potential recruits.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have got to be the biggest bitch on this site.
Ahem...look sparky. Before you go throwing awards and sech around let me remind you that I AM THE BIGGEST BITCH ON THIS SITE!

I freaking upgraded my account for that purpose. That is all!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahem...look sparky. Before you go throwing awards and sech around let me remind you that I AM THE BIGGEST BITCH ON THIS SITE!

I freaking upgraded my account for that purpose. That is all!
If only he was as entertaining as od during this meltdown

michigaNDer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I pointed out how much sand in the clit you have over ND being exposed? Lol
Lol. You are a little bitch. You should work on that. #1 reason most men lose their wives. They want a man, not some little bitch that lives vicariously on a message board.