• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OMG Dalton

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we got a couple Cincy fans here and I can feel your pain from here. I' d be shocked if Dalton doesn't end up with the worst single game QBR rating since they initiated it tonight. He should of been yanked in 3rd even if they only had Tebow as a backup. What a embarrassing performance. Nice drops by Green too. Boy have they been a disappointment from early expectations.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why it is so dang hard to win in this league. One bad game by your quarterback can spell doom for a team. I expect the Bengals will bounce back though. Who would have thought though that Cleveland of all teams would be tied for tops in the division and it wouldn't be because of Johnny Football but Brian Hoyer? Always kind of fun to see one of those 4th place teams rise to the top except in the AFC West of course as nobody wants to see the Raiders win the AFC West ever again.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why it is so dang hard to win in this league. One bad game by your quarterback can spell doom for a team. I expect the Bengals will bounce back though. Who would have thought though that Cleveland of all teams would be tied for tops in the division and it wouldn't be because of Johnny Football but Brian Hoyer? Always kind of fun to see one of those 4th place teams rise to the top except in the AFC West of course as nobody wants to see the Raiders win the AFC West ever again.

Not surprised by Hoyer. Surprised at Dalton, really thought he would start to put it together.

Oakland is YEARS away from even having a winning record. :lol:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised by Hoyer. Surprised at Dalton, really thought he would start to put it together.

Oakland is YEARS away from even having a winning record. :lol:

The Raiders might be in San Antonio by the time that happens.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton effing sucks. He always has sucked, he's just been able to hide behind a solid D and good offensive talent (including the best pass protecting O-line last year) around him.