• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off season deal for me completed

I send Kamara + Tonyan to Fuzzy
He sends Diggs + Ekeler to me

Hours of contemplation went into this one from my end, appreciate your patience
The Wire Reaction GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow that's a big one. Everything you did last year worked out pretty good in the end :) Kamara's value is just so freaking hard to gauge right now because it's the highest if Brees comes back, then maybe just a little bit lower if Winston is the quarterback, but then it plummets if Taysom Hill is the quarterback.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow that's a big one. Everything you did last year worked out pretty good in the end :) Kamara's value is just so freaking hard to gauge right now because it's the highest if Brees comes back, then maybe just a little bit lower if Winston is the quarterback, but then it plummets if Taysom Hill is the quarterback.

for sure, I also think Chargers bring in a between the tackles RB, but Ekeler is tied to Herbert in that passing game for a couple more years and I was shopping for a high-end WR, hopefully can get a few things settled in my real life so I can dive in on some other dynasty trade offers and not quite sure I'm 100% finished in this one either.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey shaking up his winning combo of Kamara/ Taylor that help him to the championship last season. A little surprising, but then Monkey feels more secure with those elite type of WRs so maybe not that surprising. Fuzzy probably has a big old smile on his face thinking of Barkley/ Kamara as his RBs. Course Bandit has a point about Kamara value should Hill be the starting QB.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deal guys. Personally I like Fuzzy's side, but that hinges entirely on my bias against Diggs. Never have, and probably never will, buy him as an elite type WR...even though his production proves me wrong year after year

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a thing on the table, but I was just a bit more cautious in Kamara expectations vs the guys he was after. ... but there may still be something to work. One thing for sure, Fuzzy obviously has a man-crush going on the Kamara/Tonyan pairing since his WR's are awfully weak now.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a thing on the table, but I was just a bit more cautious in Kamara expectations vs the guys he was after. ... but there may still be something to work. One thing for sure, Fuzzy obviously has a man-crush going on the Kamara/Tonyan pairing since his WR's are awfully weak now.
That is what the draft is for.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good deal Monkey. My RBs are elite and I am now light at WR. I have some RB2 types if someone is looking that I could flip for a decent WR.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal Monkey. My RBs are elite and I am now light at WR. I have some RB2 types if someone is looking that I could flip for a decent WR.
OK - offer sent. ... a guy I know you like.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little deal with TKO. Engram now 2nd string for Fuzzies. Watkins is not much but the 2.5 could help in the draft.
TKO gets Engram and 4.10.
Fuzzies get Watkins and 2.5.

Nice deal @TKOSpikes

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

very difficult to make this choice before the real draft to see what they do. I don’t feel strongly enough that they stay put. (though I don’t understand why they wouldn’t)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very difficult to make this choice before the real draft to see what they do. I don’t feel strongly enough that they stay put. (though I don’t understand why they wouldn’t)
That's fine, I get it. .... :suds: no problem staying put - just hate seeing so many deal made I'm not a part of - - :D