• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looking for a WR upgrade, everything on the table

gonna take plenty more than a WR if Kamara/Taylor are your targets, but always willing to discuss

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle did you pull our offer? I was going to talk to my brother about it tonight but I don't see it anymore.
I did but only because I thought you weren't interested. By all means talk to your brother and if you like we can proceed with the offer.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you mean to send it that way because that's not what you sent before? If you are willing to do it either way that's fine, but I just want to make sure before we discuss it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you mean to send it that way because that's not what you sent before? If you are willing to do it either way that's fine, but I just want to make sure before we discuss it.
Fixed it to be the first and correct offer. Thanks for the heads up.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed it to be the first and correct offer. Thanks for the heads up.
No problem. I didn't figure you wanted to do it that way, it was not at all consistent with what you've been doing so far. LOL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any body else feeling kinda sorry for @Sam Sportboy and @wilwhite

y'all know @HaroldSeattle is coming for your pick, right???

GIF by Golden Globes

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any body else feeling kinda sorry for @Sam Sportboy and @wilwhite

y'all know @HaroldSeattle is coming for your pick, right???

GIF by Golden Globes
Ha ha. Guess I should speak of the latest trade. I traded the 1.06 and Laviska Shenauld to Bandit for the 1.04. I can't afford trading for the 1.02. All ready know the cost and that was before I it was known what pick exactly it would be and I can't afford it. I'll have to settle for the picks I have. Biggest thing for me in making that trade with Bandit/Clemson was I had some doubt on how to proceed with the 1.03. I thought I was sure on what I would do, but that wasn't the normal path I usually take with a top 3 pick and it left me rehashing the argument in my mind over and over. Now I have removed that problem, at a cost of course.

relief GIF

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha. Guess I should speak of the latest trade. I traded the 1.06 and Laviska Shenauld to Bandit for the 1.04. I can't afford trading for the 1.02. All ready know the cost and that was before I it was known what pick exactly it would be and I can't afford it. I'll have to settle for the picks I have. Biggest thing for me in making that trade with Bandit/Clemson was I had some doubt on how to proceed with the 1.03. I thought I was sure on what I would do, but that wasn't the normal path I usually take with a top 3 pick and it left me rehashing the argument in my mind over and over. Now I have removed that problem, at a cost of course.

relief GIF

Yeah nice doing business with you. We debated on it and debated on it and basically it came down to whether we would have taken Lawrence at 1.4 if he was there. We decided that we weren't going to take him in this league, so at that point the difference between 4 and 6 just wasn't that much to us because as you've already seen from my threads I feel like 1 and 2 goes Etienne and Harris in some order and now that you have 3, 4, and 5 it will be Lawrence and whatever you decide to do with the other 2, but at the very least at 6 that's going to leave two of either Javonte Williams at running back and Chase, Smith, or Waddle at wide receiver and it just didn't matter that much which one of those guys was left we'd be fine with any of them. Also, I know you wanted to make sure Lawrence was there and you didn't want to have to take him at 3 to keep us from getting him. Since we traded our 2nd rounder we just decided to consider Shenault our 2nd rounder this year.:suds:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - and he keeps on going. .... :suds: BTW - is there trouble in paradise ?? Saw some interesting stuff on Wilson.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah nice doing business with you. We debated on it and debated on it and basically it came down to whether we would have taken Lawrence at 1.4 if he was there. We decided that we weren't going to take him in this league, so at that point the difference between 4 and 6 just wasn't that much to us because as you've already seen from my threads I feel like 1 and 2 goes Etienne and Harris in some order and now that you have 3, 4, and 5 it will be Lawrence and whatever you decide to do with the other 2, but at the very least at 6 that's going to leave two of either Javonte Williams at running back and Chase, Smith, or Waddle at wide receiver and it just didn't matter that much which one of those guys was left we'd be fine with any of them. Also, I know you wanted to make sure Lawrence was there and you didn't want to have to take him at 3 to keep us from getting him. Since we traded our 2nd rounder we just decided to consider Shenault our 2nd rounder this year.:suds:
I had my eye on Lawrence at the 1.03 because I didn’t believe he’d be available at the 1.05, but it was tough not to consider taking the next best RB instead. Now I can get both then consider best available player at the 1.05. So I’ll add 2 RBs, a franchise type QB and likely the best bet at WR. Should help a bunch. Nice doing business. :suds:

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle - and he keeps on going. .... :suds: BTW - is there trouble in paradise ?? Saw some interesting stuff on Wilson.
Way to much dead money involved to think that a trade will happen, least not this season. That's my firm belief, I don't care what the media says. Players these days want to eat their cake and still have it, especially true of QBs They take a triple size slice out of the pie, then the next highest paid player and the pie has to feed the entire roster. Then they act like they don't get why the team is lacking at some positions.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to much dead money involved to think that a trade will happen, least not this season. That's my firm belief, I don't care what the media says. Players these days want to eat their cake and still have it, especially true of QBs They take a triple size slice out of the pie, then the next highest paid player and the pie has to feed the entire roster. Then they act like they don't get why the team is lacking at some positions.
All true. The mention of the Bears on his list was surprising. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true. The mention of the Bears on his list was surprising. ....

outside of the Saints, I thought the rest of the list was rather interesting.

I know @TREFF would have to call a medical professional if Wilson landed with the Raiders. I've seen the commercials, erections lasting more than 6 hours, you gotta get some help!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
outside of the Saints, I thought the rest of the list was rather interesting.

I know @TREFF would have to call a medical professional if Wilson landed with the Raiders. I've seen the commercials, erections lasting more than 6 hours, you gotta get some help!
I've heard that flicking the scrotum MIGHT work...I'm willing try if RW were to end up in Silver n Black...or silver and blue for that matter

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle well that's one way to ensure a prediction that 5 RB's don't go in the first round. Just acquire all 12 #1's, and you get to choose how many go.
Actually my last few trades were to move up in the draft rather then acquire more 1st. Want to be able to skim off the cream.