• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok all you Ol Schoolers

its just a lateral move and it wont excite

but anyone interested in Collins or Metchie for what we agree on as a same tier wr 1 for 1

or maybe 2-2 by adding a bench player that makes sense for both trading partners....
Feel free to glace at my team (The Drive) and let me know if anyone fits the bill.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I miss the memo about putting QB in the division names?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, @Barilko and I completed the longest negotiation I've ever experienced just to swap QB and RB's. I send Murray/Pierce/Singletary for Watson/White/Edmonds. Along the way, I think we suggested damn near everyone else on our rosters to get there - but perseverance finally resulted in guys we both desired.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, @Barilko and I completed the longest negotiation I've ever experienced just to swap QB and RB's. I send Murray/Pierce/Singletary for Watson/White/Edmonds. Along the way, I think we suggested damn near everyone else on our rosters to get there - but perseverance finally resulted in guys we both desired.
Well gang i'll just say Lefty didnt quite desire Edmonds and im sure he wont mind me stating that...:suds:

as always lets hope it works well for both of us ...

freakin Watson if ya kept it in your pants ya might be still playing for this Hoser....

then again ya did corner me into acquiring another along the way and Lawrence should be just fine...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gang i'll just say Lefty didnt quite desire Edmonds and im sure he wont mind me stating that...:suds:

as always lets hope it works well for both of us ...

freakin Watson if ya kept it in your pants ya might be still playing for this Hoser....

then again ya did corner me into acquiring another along the way and Lawrence should be just fine...
I can't blame anyone for not wanting Edmonds. Dude's picture is next to "poser" in the dictionary.
Sad when you're an afterthought in the TB Buc's starting RB convo when the only competition is R. White

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame anyone for not wanting Edmonds. Dude's picture is next to "poser" in the dictionary.
Sad when you're an afterthought in the TB Buc's starting RB convo when the only competition is R. White
That's a fact - - the only reason he was even in the deal was to even numbers (and Bar overwhelming desire to cut bait). If he makes my cuts it will take a minor miracle. .... and 'didn't quite desire' was putting it mildly.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a fact - - the only reason he was even in the deal was to even numbers (and Bar overwhelming desire to cut bait). If he makes my cuts it will take a minor miracle. .... and 'didn't quite desire' was putting it mildly.
well i would say more that i wanted backups in/out in the trade,,

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXTREMELY doubtful that happens since I'm not taking any electronics with me other than my antiquated flip-phone. View attachment 330247
Michael Douglas Vintage GIF