• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
28 hours now it’s been sitting there.
I know, I know, guilty as charged. I have multiples out there that share commodities. .... I'll have your answer tonight if no one chimes in. ....

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great times at the Big House when the DJ spins this one for the student section.

No crypto involved.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dunno what the accurate valuation, in draft picks, is for a guy with 4 consecutive 1000 yard seasons, averaging just a shade under 10 scores a year is...but it's surely more on the 'expensive' side of things. :)

@leftypower ..I like the analogy. I think he's somewhere in between...I wouldnt put a Ferrari up for sale to begin with:)
Well, perhaps but he's just not what I'm looking for. .... I drive a 2007 Ford Ranger so that kind of gives you an idea of my simple life. There may still be something we can do, but being in a 'still rebuild mode' prohibits me from moving in that direction. Youth is what I'm after - not saying he's old, just not my cup of tea at the price. ....
BTW - I still have the 2.12 up for sale - - surely someone will want that pick - if not now, once we get into the draft.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, perhaps but he's just not what I'm looking for. .... I drive a 2007 Ford Ranger so that kind of gives you an idea of my simple life. There may still be something we can do, but being in a 'still rebuild mode' prohibits me from moving in that direction. Youth is what I'm after - not saying he's old, just not my cup of tea at the price. ....
BTW - I still have the 2.12 up for sale - - surely someone will want that pick - if not now, once we get into the draft.
Naw no worries, he certainly doesn't fit 'rebuild', I just knew you were dealing, thought I'd throw it out there. If you standing changes, I'll be here.

To all y'all, Chub is certainly available, but he's by no means in the clearance aisle. Nor is any other 'name' on the block. I'm willing to deal proven production for lottery tickets, but we're talking the mega millions/powball lottery tickets, not scratchers.

Btw, an 07 Ranger is a fine automobile, reliable dependable, doesnt let you down, I don't think you could buy one for the 2.12 ;) ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw no worries, he certainly doesn't fit 'rebuild', I just knew you were dealing, thought I'd throw it out there. If you standing changes, I'll be here.

To all y'all, Chub is certainly available, but he's by no means in the clearance aisle. Nor is any other 'name' on the block. I'm willing to deal proven production for lottery tickets, but we're talking the mega millions/powball lottery tickets, not scratchers.

Btw, an 07 Ranger is a fine automobile, reliable dependable, doesnt let you down, I don't think you could buy one for the 2.12 ;) ;)
That is probably accurate - I have guys stopping by often wanting to buy it. You just can't get those small pickups anymore. Serves me well for what I need/use.