• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Old School Fantasy Legends League

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting! I can see how you’d like that more.
I went thru about every dynasty ranking I could find. And every trade calculator.

My frustrations with Swift, as a Lion fan, are a negative bias to his value. Because I prolly should’ve just accepted the deal as soon as monkey offered.

And I’m not even hoping the Lions resign Williams tbh. Won’t be upset if they do, so long as he doesn’t get much of a raise. Him being what he was his first five years, for anyone, is still as good of a flex play as I had. And if he signs elsewhere, he’s going to be paid to be more than his first five years. His career season is now behind him. But I got depth off one pick.

And I’ll have interest in Herbert if you guys aren’t tied to him.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went thru about every dynasty ranking I could find. And every trade calculator.

My frustrations with Swift, as a Lion fan, are a negative bias to his value. Because I prolly should’ve just accepted the deal as soon as monkey offered.

And I’m not even hoping the Lions resign Williams tbh. Won’t be upset if they do, so long as he doesn’t get much of a raise. Him being what he was his first five years, for anyone, is still as good of a flex play as I had. And if he signs elsewhere, he’s going to be paid to be more than his first five years. His career season is now behind him. But I got depth off one pick.

And I’ll have interest in Herbert if you guys aren’t tied to him.
Hey if you've got interest in Herbert, lets see it.. ;)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send it my way and see if I like yours more too!
well an offer I was tossing around in my head would've been a significantly better RB (IMHO at least), but I would've wanted quite a little more than just the 1.1 in return..but I never landed on anything I really wanted to seriously consider pulling the trigger on..
If you think about wanting to flip it, lemme know, and I'll think about it some more

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well an offer I was tossing around in my head would've been a significantly better RB (IMHO at least), but I would've wanted quite a little more than just the 1.1 in return..but I never landed on anything I really wanted to seriously consider pulling the trigger on..
If you think about wanting to flip it, lemme know, and I'll think about it some more

wasn't making this move to flip the pick, but never rule out anything. Just mentioned that due to Wil talking about his offer for 1.1

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wilwhite - I'll get back to you guys later today - have some pressing business to take care of

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’ll take us a bit to digest that one.
-kickoff coverages history of the 32 in 32- GIF

The Old 96'er??